Zombie Hand (emote)
|Release date||22 October 2007 (Update)|
|Requirements||Completing 2007 Hallowe'en event or Gazing into Maggie's Cauldron (2008 Hallowe'en event)|
|Infobox • Talk page|
The Zombie Hand emote was released at the 2007 Hallowe'en event, but players could also unlock it during the 2010 and 2008 Hallowe'en event. Originally, this emote showed the weapon a player was wielding. Now, like all other emotes, it disappears when the emote starts and reappears when it finishes.
Graphical Update[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 28 November 2011 (Update):
- The Zombie Hand emote animation is now more in sync with the player when lagging.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The player always faces a cardinal direction when doing this emote. Cardinal directions are North, South, East, and West. For example, if a player is facing North-West, then that player will turn North and then perform the emote.
- There is a glitch that if a player ranges an opponent and clicks on the Zombie Hand emote, an arrow will rise to eye height bend back and shoot towards the enemy while the player is still doing the emote.
- If a player does the emote and then quickly clicks somewhere else on the map, the player will move to that spot, but the zombie hand will still stay in the same spot.
- As of 18 October 2011, the emote has another glitch in which the action is initially delayed. The zombie hand appears after a second and goes through its movements much slower than it should, giving you time to walk away or do another emote while the Zombie Hand emote continues.
- When it was released, by spam clicking the emote button, a player could be performing multiple instances of this emote at once.
- If on a disco dance floor at a clan citadel, one may use this emote move and used the emote many times more. Also one can use this emote constantly if dancing on the dance floor.