Dramatic Point is an emote released with the 2009 Christmas event. Upon its use, the player will point their hand forwards while snow is sprinkled around them. During the 2009 Christmas event, at the point when the player goes to Ebenezer Scourge and convinces him that he is the ghost of Christmas yet to come, the snow imp summons a gravestone with Scourge's name on it as the player uses the new emote to point at Scourge's gravestone.
On the 16 February 2010 patch notes, the emote has been tweened. The snow remains the same, but the behaviour of the character changed to look more smooth than stiff.
- There is currently a glitch where if the player does this emote while behind a wall while in Standard Detail, the player will be seen through the wall.
- If a player uses the "Zombie Hand" emote (2007 Hallowe'en event) and clicks on dramatic point swiftly after, the player will not point, but the snow will fall. This also works if you are fighting, and use the emote immediately after attacking. This only works if you are not under attack (it won't work unless you are safe spotting).
- There is also a glitch where the Dramatic Point emote doesn't seem to be coloured, even though you have done the Christmas event.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 16 February 2010 (Update):
- Adjusted the Freeze and Dramatic Point emotes and cow milking animations.