|Release date||14 July 2008 (Update)|
|Requirements||Lumbridge and Draynor Tasks|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Performing this emote consists of leaning forward, searching in exploration, and then taking out a sextant to navigate instead.
Glitches[edit | edit source]
- With a previous glitch, wielded items in the shield slot were not removed while the emote was performed. This is now fixed.
- Wielding a Ring of stone while performing the emote leaves the sextant floating above the player.
- Facing in the opposite direction of a tree while performing the emote and then clicking to chop down the tree will turn the character while still performing the emote.
- Whilst cooking on a range or fishing, using the Explore emote will result in the sextant hovering in front of the character.
- If you perform the emote and spin a Candy cane while the emote is still happening, you will spin the candy cane and your character will go back to normal, but the sextant will keep moving on its own like in the emote.
Update history[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 2 September 2009 (Update):
- Fixed a sporadic problem with the player's left arm when preforming the emote.