15th Anniversary Dance
Not to be confused with 15 Year.
|15th Anniversary Dance|
|Release date||4 January 2016 (Update)|
|Requirements||Find four statues for the party garden during 15 Year Anniversary Celebrations|
|Infobox • Talk page|
15th Anniversary Dance is an emote unlocked during the 15 Year Anniversary Celebrations. It is unlocked during the event by adding a total of four statues to the party garden. It is currently the longest emote in game.
Update history[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 20 June 2016 (Update):
- Players with the 15 year anniversary emote can now perform the 2009 variant.
- patch 14 March 2016 (Update):
- Character models for the 2006 variant of the 15th anniversary emote have been updated.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The emote uses the Stone of Jas as a disco ball.