|Release date||9 June 2003 (Update)|
|Quest NPC||Murder Mystery|
|Examine||She's wearing a green top and blue trousers.|
|Infobox (multi) • Talk page|
Elizabeth Sinclair is one of Lord Sinclair's children. When her father was murdered, she was one of the suspects. She used to live in Camelot castle, but when King Arthur and his knights arrived, Lord Sinclair and King Ulthas agreed that the knights had greater need of the castle and so the Sinclair family moved to Sinclair Mansion instead. This greatly angered all of his children. Like her siblings, Elizabeth has a silver-coated item, in her case a needle.
She is a kleptomaniac, often stealing small items. Her kleptomania caused Louisa to suspect her of the murder. At some point, she bought some poison from the Poison Salesman to kill some mosquitoes. If there are still mosquitoes by the fountain, she is the murderer.
She later conspired with her siblings to get Camelot back from King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table. They allied themselves with Morgan Le Faye, hired some Kinshra knights from Lord Daquarius, and stormed the castle, taking the knights and the wizard Merlin prisoner. They also threatened the staff, telling them that they would die if they left or spoke to anybody not of the family. They then framed Anna for their father's murder, trusting that the investigator would get her free, and moved out of the mansion and into the castle. After the knights managed to free themselves, Merlin scared them off and threatened to turn them into rabbits if they tried anything again.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ Gossip, "King's Ransom", RuneScape. "The mansion is quite new. Originally, the Sinclair family lived in Camelot, although it went under a different name then. But when King Arthur and his knights appeared, old Lord Sinclair agreed with King Ulthas that the knights had greater need for the castle than the Sinclair family. So, Lord Sinclair had the mansion built, packed his family up and vacated. His children were furious with him for doing it. They felt themselves far better than the knights and felt insulted at having to live in a stuffy mansion."
- ^ Gossip, "Murder Mystery", RuneScape. "She cannot help herself, but is always stealing small objects – it's pretty sad that she is rich enough to afford to buy things, but would rather steal them instead. Now, I don't want to spread stories, but I heard she even stole a silver needle from her father that had great sentimental value for him."
- ^ Louisa, "Murder Mystery", RuneScape. "Elizabeth. Her father confronted her about her constant petty thieving, and was devastated to find she had stolen a silver needle which had meant a lot to him. You could hear their argument from Lumbridge!"
- ^ Merlin, "King's Ransom", RuneScape. "With Morgan cunning and their riches, they make a formidable team. They bought the services of the Black Knights from Lord Daquarius and overran Camelot. We were outnumbered and taken by surprise. The Sinclairs stole our home, but Morgan struck the greater blow by stealing the Holy Grail, Arthur's most prized possession."
- ^ Hobbes, "Murder Mystery", RuneScape. "I'm under strict orders not to speak to anyone not of the Sinclair family. I was told if I left the house I would be killed!"
- ^ King Arthur, "King's Ransom", RuneScape. "I arrived back just as Merlin had kicked out the Sinclair children. He scared them off with a few puffs of smoke and frogs. He told them if any of them left their house again, he'd turn them all into rabbits."