|Release date||9 June 2003 (Update)|
|Quest NPC||• Murder Mystery|
|Examine||He's dressed all in red.|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Bob Sinclair is one of Lord Sinclair's children. When his father was murdered, he was one of the suspects. He used to live in Camelot castle, but when King Arthur and his knights arrived, Lord Sinclair and King Ulthas agreed that the knights had greater need of the castle and so the Sinclair family moved to Sinclair Mansion instead. This greatly angered all of his children. Like his siblings, Bob has a silver-coated item, in his case a cup.
He had a bad tea addiction, often drinking at least 20 cups a day, spending all of his money and stealing silverware in order to further fund his habit. This caused Donovan the Family Handyman to suspect him of the murder. At some point, he bought some poison from the Poison Salesman to kill off bees at the beehive. If there are still bees around the beehive, he is the murderer.
He later conspired with his siblings to get Camelot back from King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table. They allied themselves with Morgan Le Faye, hired some Kinshra knights from Lord Daquarius, and stormed the castle, taking the knights and the wizard Merlin prisoner. They also threatened the staff, telling them that they would die if they left or spoke to anybody not of the family. They then framed Anna for their father's murder, trusting that the investigator would get her free, and moved out of the mansion and into the castle. After the knights managed to free themselves, Merlin scared them off and threatened to turn them into rabbits if they tried anything again.
Update history[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ Gossip, "King's Ransom", RuneScape. "The mansion is quite new. Originally, the Sinclair family lived in Camelot, although it went under a different name then. But when King Arthur and his knights appeared, old Lord Sinclair agreed with King Ulthas that the knights had greater need for the castle than the Sinclair family. So, Lord Sinclair had the mansion built, packed his family up and vacated. His children were furious with him for doing it. They felt themselves far better than the knights and felt insulted at having to live in a stuffy mansion."
- ^ a b Donovan the Family Handyman, "Murder Mystery", RuneScape. "If I had to make a guess I'd have to say it was probably Bob though. I saw him arguing with Lord Sinclair about some missing silverware from the Kitchen. It was a very heated argument."
- ^ Gossip, "Murder Mystery", RuneScape. "I'm not one to gossip, but I heard Bob is addicted to Tea. He can't make it through the day without having at least 20 cups! You might not think that's such a big thing, but he has spent thousands of gold to feed his habit! At one point he stole a lot of silverware from the kitchen and pawned it just so he could afford to buy his daily tea allowance."
- ^ Merlin, "King's Ransom", RuneScape. "With Morgan cunning and their riches, they make a formidable team. They bought the services of the Black Knights from Lord Daquarius and overran Camelot. We were outnumbered and taken by surprise. The Sinclairs stole our home, but Morgan struck the greater blow by stealing the Holy Grail, Arthur's most prized possession."
- ^ Hobbes, "Murder Mystery", RuneScape. "I'm under strict orders not to speak to anyone not of the Sinclair family. I was told if I left the house I would be killed!"
- ^ King Arthur, "King's Ransom", RuneScape. "I arrived back just as Merlin had kicked out the Sinclair children. He scared them off with a few puffs of smoke and frogs. He told them if any of them left their house again, he'd turn them all into rabbits."