|Release date||9 June 2003 (Update)|
|Quest NPC||• Murder Mystery|
|Examine||He's dressed all in blue.|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Frank Sinclair is one of Lord Sinclair's children. When his father was murdered, he was one of the suspects. He used to live in Camelot castle, but when King Arthur and his knights arrived, Lord Sinclair and King Ulthas agreed that the knights had greater need of the castle and so the Sinclair family moved to Sinclair Mansion instead. This greatly angered all of his children. Like his siblings, Frank has a silver-coated item, in his case a pot.
He has a bad gambling addiction, begging people for cash in order to fund his habit, and is heavily in debt. He used up his entire allowance then sold some rare paintings, but still needed more money. When his father found out, they argued, causing Mary to suspect Frank of being the killer. At some point, he bought some poison from the Poison Salesman to clean the family crest. If the crest is still rusty, he is the murderer.
He later conspired with his siblings to get Camelot back from King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table. They allied themselves with Morgan Le Faye, hired some Kinshra knights from Lord Daquarius, and stormed the castle, taking the knights and the wizard Merlin prisoner. They also threatened the staff, telling them that they would die if they left or spoke to anybody not of the family. They then framed Anna for their father's murder, trusting that the investigator would get her free, and moved out of the mansion and into the castle. After the knights managed to free themselves, Merlin scared them off and threatened to turn them into rabbits if they tried anything again.
Update history[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ Gossip, "King's Ransom", RuneScape. "The mansion is quite new. Originally, the Sinclair family lived in Camelot, although it went under a different name then. But when King Arthur and his knights appeared, old Lord Sinclair agreed with King Ulthas that the knights had greater need for the castle than the Sinclair family. So, Lord Sinclair had the mansion built, packed his family up and vacated. His children were furious with him for doing it. They felt themselves far better than the knights and felt insulted at having to live in a stuffy mansion."
- ^ Frank, RuneScape. "Could you spare me a few coins? I'll be able to pay you back double tomorrow it's just there's this poker night tonight in town..."
- ^ a b Gossip, "King's Ransom", RuneScape. "He is an absolutely terrible gambler...he can't pass 2 dogs in the street without putting a bet on which one will bark first! He has already squandered all of his allowance, and I heard he had stolen a number of paintings of his fathers to sell to try and cover his debts, but he still owes a lot of people a lot of money."
- ^ Mary, "Murder Mystery", RuneScape. "Oh I don't know... Frank was acting kind of funny... After that big argument him and the Lord had the other day by the beehive..."
- ^ Merlin, "King's Ransom", RuneScape. "With Morgan cunning and their riches, they make a formidable team. They bought the services of the Black Knights from Lord Daquarius and overran Camelot. We were outnumbered and taken by surprise. The Sinclairs stole our home, but Morgan struck the greater blow by stealing the Holy Grail, Arthur's most prized possession."
- ^ Hobbes, "Murder Mystery", RuneScape. "I'm under strict orders not to speak to anyone not of the Sinclair family. I was told if I left the house I would be killed!"
- ^ King Arthur, "King's Ransom", RuneScape. "I arrived back just as Merlin had kicked out the Sinclair children. He scared them off with a few puffs of smoke and frogs. He told them if any of them left their house again, he'd turn them all into rabbits."