|Andrew Gower, Ian Gower, and Paul Gower at RuneFest 2018|
|Project||Old School RuneScape|
|Employed||2001 ─ 2016|
|Infobox • Talk page|
In addition, he originally did the conversion for the quests Goblin Diplomacy and Fight Arena. He also developed the Hunter skill, Haunted Mine, Recipe for Disaster: Freeing the Goblin generals and Eagles' Peak.
Ian Gower started working on Old School Runescape on 13 October 2014. On 25 October 2016, Ian left the company to work with his brother Andrew at Fen Research after having worked at Jagex for 18 years.
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ History of RuneScape: The First Four Years. 6 January 2011.Lost reference*
- ^ Goblin Diplomacy. (Archived from the original on 17 November 2011.)
- ^ Fight Arena (Members). (Archived from the original on 17 November 2011.)
- ^ Jagex. Ian Gower's Twitter account. 13 October 2014. (Archived from the original on 9 August 2017.) Ian Gower: "Right, time to pack up my computers and move back downstairs to join the @OldSchoolRS team :D"
- ^ Mod Ronan. Farewell Ian Gower. 25 October 2016. (Archived from the original on 8 August 2017.)
|Old School RuneScape|