The myre blamish snail is a very common snail which lives in the Mort Myre Swamp.
Their attacks deal Ranged damage despite having a similar animation to Curse. Also, it can only be used in melee range and they have a weakness against Fire spells. They appear to have a max hit of 1 despite what is stated by Monster Examine.
This type of snail drops two items upon its death; a Blamish myre shell and a Thin snail (used at level 13 Summoning). Their respawn time is around 30–40 seconds. A chisel can be used on the dropped Blamish myre shell (with level 15 Crafting) to make a myre snelm.
- ^ Only by the Rounded variety.
- ^ Only by the Pointed variety.
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These items are dropped alongside main drops.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 3 December 2013 (Update):
- Blamish snails will once again retaliate against players who attack them.