How Many Games?
|How Many Games?|
|Show a full set of profound armour to Lanthus.|
|Release date||18 April 2017 (Update)|
|Infobox • Infobox talk page|
How Many Games? is an achievement that requires the player to purchase a full set of profound decorative equipment (helmet, platebody, platelegs, sword, and shield) and show it to Lanthus. This can be done by equipping the full set and talking to Lanthus. Profound equipment can be purchased using gold Castle Wars tickets, Thaler, or a mixture of both.
This is one of the most time-consuming achievements in the game, taking up to 795 hours to complete by playing only spotlighted minigames or playing 20 minute Castle Wars games with a 100% win rate (accounting for the 3 minute wait time between games). Even using the fastest methods, playing on spotlight and/or Minigames Weekend, and using Castle wars token enhancers, it will take at least 300 hours to complete.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- update 24 June 2019 (Update):
- ninja 6 August 2018 (Update):
- 1 Castlewars game is no longer required to view the chat option on Lanthus to obtain the "How Many Games?" achievement.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Upon release, there was no minimum time requirement to be spent in a Castle Wars game to be able to earn gold tickets. This enabled players pursuing the cape early after release to farm tickets very quickly by world hopping to play up to 20 games per hour. Jagex later added a minimum of 10 minutes in a game to earn gold tickets, which reduced the maximum number of games per hour to 4-5.
- There is currently a bug which prevents players from completing this achievement if they have cosmetic overrides activated while wearing the full armour set. This can be bypassed by turning off all overrides and speaking to Lanthus to complete the achievement.