Bonfire (Max Guild)
|Release||22 September 2014 (Update)|
|Actions||Add logs to, Cook on, Configure, Examine|
|Examine||Logs roasting on an open fire.|
|doc • Talk page|
An everlasting bonfire is located in the Max Guild tower, on the south-west balcony. The bonfire can be used for training Firemaking, as well as training Cooking. The bonfire can be configured with the Configure option to have it's left-click/short-tap option be to add logs to the fire, or to cook on it.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- hotfix 8 April 2019:
- The Prifddinas bonfire once again calculates the correct amount of XP to give when more than one log is used up, such as when the pyromaniac perk triggers. 
- ninja 5 May 2015 (Update):
- The Prifddinas bonfires will now grant the Soul Reaper bonus duration for the increased maximum health boost.
- patch 10 November 2014 (Update):
- Fixed an issue with being unable to locate a valid spot when adding logs to the permanent bonfire in Prifddinas.