Patch Notes (5 May 2015)
These Patch Notes were announced on 5 May 2015.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Tweaked the colour of the White claw and Off-hand white claw to better match White armour.
- Sloane now wears the correct skillcape during the While Guthix Sleeps quest.
- It is no longer possible to cosmetically override the falcon given by Matthias.
- Fixed the colour of Huge Dungeoneering fallen stars.
- Updated the quest icons for both Demon Slayer and Dimension of Disaster: Demon Slayer.
- A minor stretching issue on Verac's helm has been fixed.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- Fletching arrow shafts from maple logs now state the correct level needed.
- Players can now fill empty plant pots with soil at the Prifddinas crystal tree patch.
- Aquarium perks will now work correctly with fishing auras and scrimshaws.
- The Featherless fishing perk now works in Dungeoneering.
- Players can now use raw great white sharks on the tackle box from fish flingers.
- Players can no longer fletch while balancing on a serenity post.
- Fixed a typo in Captain Cain's tutorial chat.
- Thok will now show the correct lifepoints during Fremennik Sagas.
- The previously selected crew member will now be unselected when rerolling crew for hire in Player-owned Ports.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements:
- Characters involved in the Curse of Zaros miniquest now only appear in the correct location for the player's randomised path, rather than appearing in all possible locations and speaking gibberish in the incorrect ones.
- Corrected the reminder message when being caught by a poison tripwire without the Tirannwn quiver equipped.
- Corrected erroneous references to Elvarg being male in the player's song about her during chat with the longhall bouncer during The Fremennik Trials.
- The Prifddinas achievement "Sharks are good for the elf" now completes when using the deposit-inventory button in the bank deposit box interface.
- The Aegis Aura has had its damage absorption increased to 80,000.
- The Ancestor Spirit aura has had its activation chance and damage increased.
- The Berserker aura now lasts for an increased amount of time with a lower defence reduction.
- Players can now use the WASD keys to move the camera in the various Legacy modes.
- Custom keybinds will no longer trigger incorrectly when typing in chat in Legacy interface mode.
- The volume of the music has been increased slightly and a few additional player-suggested adjustments have been made.
- Improved the way clan members can claim bonus XP for capping in their citadels.
- It is now possible to use the alchemy spells inside various instanced areas.
- Fixed an issue which occasionally caused followers to despawn before they were meant to.
- Chompy birds no longer appear to have 1 lifepoint when defeated.
- Hardmode Commander Zilyana can no longer be killed from the blood necklace effect.
- Springs can now be purchased in batches of 1,000 every 4 hours.
- The Make-X interface will now account for items players have in their Legendary pet beast of burden inventory.
- Added a warning message when trying to extend a legendary pet's Beast of Burden ability regarding the 2 hour cap, and stopped players using up pouches when the timer can increase no further.
- The Legendary pet forage ability no longer states that it is an passive ability, as it is an activated ability.
- Improved the Legendary pet diet. Consequently, the Legendary pet fertiliser ability will now trigger less often.
- Right-click options on pets are now more consistently disabled when leaving instances, cutscenes and logging in.
- Legendary pets will no longer get stuck when trying to pick up a drop.
- Fixed a typo with the legendary pet repair ability.
- Added a mouse-over effect to the clickable link in the Solomon's in-game purchase interface.
- Keybinds will no longer be locked after exiting the Treasure Hunter item management interface.
- Improved the directions about how to use the quest journal in the tutorial path system.
- The chat when ordering splitbark wands has been altered to not mention purchasing armour.
- Players will no longer start gutting leaping fish when using drag-and-drop from their inventory or bank.
- Suqahs will no longer use melee attacks from a distance.
- Corrected a spelling error with the Dahmaroc strange rocks list.
- Fixed some typos in the Seren memories "Devotion" and "Longevity".
- Fixed a typo with the Clan citadel head guard's dialogue.
- Garlic's crush option is now a member's only feature, as it creates a member's object.
- The Fang of Mohegan will now correctly appear with Diango when trying to retrieve it.
- Smoke Tendrils will no longer display when the abilities filter is toggled if the ability is not unlocked.
- Stopped Tindel Marchant from taking several swords at once and only returning one.
- Prevented all pets from entering the Lumbridge crater.
- Graphically updated the interfaces used in the Player-owned House costume room.
- Added the ghost hunter armour set to the armour case in the Player-owned House costume room.
- The Queen Black Dragon activating artefact and dragonfire shield soaking animations will no longer momentarily stop players from moving.
- Local chat filters now also filter the chat that appears above players heads.
- Lost token drops now display a lootbeam.
- Players will no longer receive a warning when teleporting to the God Wars dungeon while wielding Nex armour or a Shard of Zaros.
- The Chaos Elemental now respawns faster.
- The Prifddinas bonfires will now grant the Soul Reaper bonus duration for the increased maximum health boost.
- The skilling and PvM portals in the Prifddinas max guild are now easier to navigate.