Patch Notes (10 November 2014)
These Patch Notes were announced on 10 November 2014.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
- Elder trees are no longer grey in low-detail graphics modes.
- A stretching issue on the female ghost guard body h as[sic] been fixed.
- Several jellies in the Tale of the Muspah quest area have been updated, to match those recently reworked.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- Fixed an issue with being unable to locate a valid spot when adding logs to the permanent bonfire in Prifddinas.
- A Conquest game will no longer end if a player logs out and then logs back into the existing game.
- Players can no longer use the Excalibur special effect in Duel Arena with the abilities rule toggled off.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements:
- XP from daily challenges at lower levels has been adjusted.
- It's now possible to peek properly through key holes in the Broken Home quest while in Legacy fixed window mode.
- The chef's range in Lumbridge will no longer count each item being cooked twice for Cooking daily challenges.
- The 33 Defence requirement has been removed from the explorers' ring 3 and 4, as players only need to start and not complete Dragon Slayer to acquire the ring.
- Ethereal outfits now provide Morytania legs' Runecrafting benefits, if owned.
- Swift gloves now give a chat message when they activate.
- It is no longer possible to stall damage using short vines, a wooden knot, or super compost potions.
- Players will no longer see NPCs as 'npc name' in the target interface.
- The Cursed Reaver scythe now appears in the correct category in the Wardrobe interface.
- Some spelling and grammar fixes have been made in the book "Crystal of Seren".
- An issue where the clan vexillum would teleport players to the Falador clan camp if they selected the 'Prifddinas' option has been fixed.
- Players can now claim a shard bag from Diango which can be used to store expert skillcape shards.
- Players can now purchase a starter pack from Wizard Finix on the top level of the Runespan.
- It is once again possible to close the search option with the escape key.
- Players will now see the item information as well as what tab the item is in when using the search feature inside of the bank.
- The mummies in the Pyramid Plunder minigame will no longer attack other players.
- Ships in Player-Owned Ports can now be repaired via the Ship interface.
- Ironman drops can now be picked up when a matching item owned by someone else is on the same spot.