|Role||Lead Character Artist|
|Team||Art & Graphics|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Mod Alec is the Lead Character Artist at Jagex since 2007. During RuneFest 2017, he hosted a session called "Raiders of the Lost Art" together with Mod Lee M, Head of Creative Services, where they showcased concept art, illustrations and designs that didn't quite make it.
Contributions[edit | edit source]
- A Fairy Tale III - Battle at Ork's Rift
- The Branches of Darkmeyer
- Al Kharid graphical update
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ RuneFest 2017 - Raiders of the Lost Art. (Archived from the original on 1 June 2021.)
- ^ Mod Alec. A CAREER IN GAME ART IS A LABOUR OF LOVE. Jagex. 8 July 2019. "The more likely answer is that RuneScape has changed so much since I started back in 2007."
- ^ RuneScape Behind the Scenes #15 - Al Kharid, Rebuilding a City. (Archived from the original on 1 June 2021.)
- ^ The Golden City Of Menaphos - Pre Production. (Archived from the original on 1 June 2021.)