|Create a luck potion from scratch whilst in the Wilderness.|
|Release date||8 August 2016 (Update)|
|Infobox • Infobox talk page|
Liquid Luck is an achievement that requires the player to create a luck potion from scratch whilst in the Wilderness.
- Pick a grimy bloodweed from the bloodweed plant grown from bloodweed seed in the Wilderness herb patch.
- Clean the herb and add it to a vial of water.
- Cut an uncut dragonstone and grind it into dust (although the step only says to crush the dragonstone, it does not count unless the player also cuts the gem in the Wilderness).
- Add the crushed dragonstone to the bloodweed potion (unf) potion.
The achievement does not start until the grimy bloodweed has been collected and cleaned and must be done in the order listed. Despite saying it can be boosted, it can not be boosted.
Players may want to save a bloodweed for the What Potion? hard achievement and one for the Come at me, Bro! elite achievement, although one only needs to have to pick the herb and mix the (unf) potion once to tick it off in all three achievements.
Make sure each step is completed in the achievements tab before continuing; doing them too fast may not register and therefore will require to do the step again.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- Added a missing step to the Liquid Luck task hints.