Patch Notes (19 November 2013)
These Patch Notes were announced on 19 November 2013.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Gaze auras applied via the Customisation interface will now consistently display on the player.
- Making pyre ships now displays the correct woodcutting hatchet, and uses smoother animations.
- A small stretching issue with the female mummy chathead has been corrected.
- Sweeping using a broomstick can now be done whilst walking.
- The envoy of chaos legs no longer show the incorrect skin colour on females.
- Some clipping issues on the ambassador of order robes have been fixed.
- Particle effects have been added to the sheathed drakewing staff.
- The Nature Spirit bridge jump animation will no longer play twice per use.
- An idle floating animation has been added to objects within the player's memory in the Birthright of the Dwarves quest.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- Portents of life no longer work within Clan Wars.
- The Clan Wars caller icon no longer remains on screen when leaving Clan Wars.
Quests, Challenges & Achievements:
- The Naragi homeland has been added to the Fairy ring network using code AIS after the player has completed the relevant section of The World Wakes.
- The Nature Spirit quest has received some minor gameplay improvements, including Filliman recognizing items in your inventory, and one time only teleports offered by Drezel.
- The witch in Draynor manor is now named Helda and, by player request, has adopted Lensig's former cat, Maemi.
- The spelling of "bowstring" has been made consistent throughout the game.
- The grammar on the examine text of the celestial catalytic orb has been corrected.
- Players no longer receive a "Nothing interesting happens" message when trying to create a summoning potion by using a spirit weed potion on a cockatrice egg.
- Arhein now prompts players to enter their bank pin before purchasing seaweed.
- Ganodermic creatures no longer display a positive effect when having neem oil sprinkled on them.
- A force walk spot in Lumbridge has now been fixed.
- The term "Tool belt" is now used consistently on the equipped items interface.
- The drop rate of sirenic scales has been significantly improved for all monsters that are capable of dropping them.
- Chaos giants have had their drop tables rebalanced.
- Barrows should no longer crash for some people.