Patch Notes (19 July 2010)
These official Patch Notes are copied verbatim from this forum thread of the . It is copyrighted by Jagex.
These Patch Notes were announced on 19 July 2010.
These Patch Notes were announced on 19 July 2010.
The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature ('Submit a Bug Report' under the 'Help' drop-down menu of the website).
- Fixed a problem when fishing for lobsters while wearing a slave shirt.
- The cape of legends should no longer clip with desert clothing.
- Resolved a render order problem with Castle Wars armour and various amulets/necklaces.
- Fixed an issue in Standard Detail mode when wearing agile clothing.
- Corrected the elegant clothing while resting.
- Fixed scarves and aprons clipping in Standard Detail.
- Fixed an issue with the abyssal whip, lunar legs and the gloves from the All Fired Up quest.
- Fixed the animations when climbing down and then using the Ectofuntus.
- Fairy Fixit has once again found her toolbox after the recent Fairy update.
- Adjusted the animations in one of the Dungeoneering challenge rooms.
- Fixed 3rd Age armour while wearing various capes.
- Fixed several creatures in Daemonheim that lacked a selection of animations.
- Fixed a problem with Verac's armour and long female hair.
- The true colours of the dragonfire shield should now properly appear all over.
- Fixed an issue with a specific setup of a POH and a roof piece that was added.
- The ringmaster top no longer clips with scarves.
- Fixed issues with Castle Wars reward clothing and farming animations.
- Updated the look of obsidian charm to match recent changes to the more common charms.
- Fixed a problem with the Thieving skillcape emote.
- Corrected an issue with female chatheads with short hair and a highwayman mask.
- Smoothed some of the flag animations in the Duel Arena.
- Fixed some render issues with Wizard Traiborn.
- Resolved a problem with the obsidian cape and the dragon platebody in High Detail.
- All of the spells that were recently changed have now been adjusted throughout the rest of the game.
- Fixed an issue with black dragonhide chaps and gnomeballs.
- Updated Nathis's chathead model on the quiz interface.
- Removed the vuvuzela sound effects from the glassblowing animation.
- Added paper drop sounds to more items, such as bank certs.
Quests and Achievement Diaries
- Adjusted the checks for killing a duck in Falador Park for the respective Achievement Diary.
- The Lunar Diplomacy quest has improved checks for the seal of passage.
- Removed some unused code in the Myreque quest series.
- Adjusted the text on a Fairy Tale III warning interface.
- Corrected the level required message to chip POH teletabs after Love Story.
- Adjusted an interface in Love Story to reduce the pulsating purple light frequency.
- Added a message when raising the centre column in the Elemental Workshop III puzzle.
- Adjusted the hints on the puzzle interface in Elemental Workshop III.
- Adjusted some grammar during Elemental Workshop III.
- Corrected the skeleton warlock's level in the Restless Ghost requirements.
Activities and Distractions & Diversions
- Corrected the reward requirements for Barbarian Assault.
- Adjusted the healer icon in Barbarian Assault to match the rest of the game.
- Fixed a timing issue in Pyramid Plunder with sarcophagi.
- Removed old code from the Mage Training Arena.
- Removed old code from Brimhaven Dungeon.
- Adapted the Smithing code to handle the coal bag when making elemental bars.
- Your open tabs should now be more consistent when using familiar special moves.
- Adding a few more messages to the spam filter.
- Moved a map label slightly to prevent covering another icon.
- Added some extra special characters to one of our fonts.
- Yanille bankers will now face the bank booth rather than south.
- Corrected the checks for making Dungeoneering gatestones and casting Gatestone Teleport.
- Adjusted the worn icon for the monk robe as it was off-centre.
- Corrected a 'wear' option to 'wield'.
- Added some extra checks to the Dungeoneering code when keeping track on healing via food/familiars.
- Fixed a problem that should mean the previous bank tab should open the next time you access your bank.
- Removed some legacy code from the God Wars Dungeon.
- Corrected some of the level-up messages for Dungeoneering and related items.
- Kathy Corkat now appears in the correct places when travelling to Piscatoris.
- The law and nature staves from Dungeoneering now properly count when making various POH tablets.
- Humidify no longer changes the Fairy Tale Part III magic watering can to a normal one.
- Adjusted checks when changing the colour of infinity robes.
- Adjusted tooltips that appear when hovering over icons, so as to avoid covering the icon up that you may wish to click.
- You can once again light fires in basic stone-themed player-owned houses.
- The Fremennik shipmaster now refers to the correct gender of players.
- The ring of kinship is now a little more helpful when you try to enter a dungeon.
- Weeds are no longer available via the Grand Exchange.