Patch Notes (9 November 2010)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
These official Patch Notes are copied verbatim from this forum thread of the . It is copyrighted by Jagex.
These Patch Notes were announced on 9 November 2010.
These Patch Notes were announced on 9 November 2010.
The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature ('Submit a Bug Report' under the 'Help' drop-down menu of the website).
- Chopping a tree to build a canoe now uses a more appropriate animation.
- Players wielding a godsword have had their walking animations tweaked.
- The Phoenix Lair no longer has a flickering light on the wall.
- Silver and gold bands on male characters now look different.
- The Evil Bob fishing random event is now using a small net fishing animation.
- Summoning scrolls have had their inventory images fixed so the icons show in all circumstances.
- Teleport animations have been updated to use the new animation in specific quest-related areas.
- Adding herbs to vials now uses a new animation.
- The gas mask and disguise has been remodelled and recoloured.
- Rats’ animations have been tweaked to not have their wounds open up massively.
- Rebuilding the Mort'ton temple no longer tries to play a new animation every second.
- Diango chathead now plays an animation when talking to him about redeeming items.
- A child in Burgh de Rott now walks correctly.
- Giant rock crabs no longer mysteriously grow when awakened.
- Water on allotments now looks similar in any graphical mode.
- Poisoned sheep now have new sound effects.
- Falador cow calves have now discovered they can moo.
Quests and Achievement Diaries
- Polished buttons now drop a lot sooner during the Animal Magnetism quest.
- The Lost Tribe's Lumbridge cellar shortcut now has a left-click option to clear the rubble.
- Barbarian Assault has been updated to give the correct amount of Healer points in any role.
- The Blood Runs Deep quest now correctly tells players to complete the Hard section of the Fremennik Achievement Diary.
- Some typos have been fixed in Legacy of Seergaze.
Activities and Distractions & Diversions
- The Bounty Worlds target script has been further tweaked to improve the time it takes to gain a target.
- The evil tree's nurture stage now tells players what tree it's going to become.
- Revenants will no longer attack players who are in combat with Treasure Trail-related NPCs.
- Larry's right-click Hide and Seek option now works.
- The Pyramid Plunder mummy will now try to attack whatever player spawned it.
- Shooting stars will now appear much sooner after a system update.
- The healing animation on TzTok Jad has been updated to stop it from interrupting his other animations.
- The explorer's ring 4 will now notify players when it has been recharged.
- Players can now teleport using the broomstick without equipping it first.
- Rams no longer stand still.
- Grain sacks are now listed as animal feed sacks.
- Players can now light fires using sighted longbows.
- Chameleons no longer change colour due to the area you’re in – they will now change colour on request.
- The game no longer thinks you're trying to light a fire if you try to use a yew longbow on any item in a bank.
- Players can no longer walk through benches on Miscellania's boat.
- The monkey greegree drop text will now appear in all instances, whenever it is dropped.
- Gilded altar burners no longer remain lit on leaving your house if no-one else is inside.
- Half bottles of wine now have a confirmation box upon drinking.
- The mysterious book from Cryptic Clue Fest 2 now tells players where they can reclaim it correctly upon destruction.
- Making tablets on a lectern will now use up the correct amount of combination runes.
- A water source has been added near Lumbridge's anvil.
- Adamant/rune bars are no longer listed as adamantite/runite, as these are the names of the ores, not the metal.
- Bert will now give the correct amount of sand to players.
- Hunting and the bonecrusher will now correctly check the space left in a player's inventory.
- The Ranged guide's ‘Other’ section is no longer listed as members-only.
- The link from the Adventurer's Log to the Knowledge Base page on Gunnar's Ground has returned.
- Elf leaf traps now place a player's gravestone outside of the trap.
- Chat about the Party Room has been updated to match the text on the world list.
- Varrock’s archery shop now stocks hardleather bodies.
- Blink will no longer duplicate himself if a follower attacks him.
- An adult sneakerpeeper is now far happier to be fed.
- The bound celestial surgebox is now the same size as the unbound variant.
- The spirit cape reward now works correctly with Summoning spells.
- The sneakerpeeper's skill requirement has been corrected in the skill advance guide.
- The warped Dungeoneering floors are now listed with the correct levels in the skill advance guide.
- The wasteless Herblore ability is now correctly listed as members-only in the skill advance guide.
- Dungeoneering spears have been added to the skill advance guide.
- The amulet of zealots is now correctly listed in the skill advance guide.
- The rock from the ‘crossing bridges’ Dungeoneering challenge room has been removed from the Grand Exchange.