Patch Notes (8 August 2016)
These Patch Notes were announced on 8 August 2016.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this weeks update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- An agility shortcut icon has been added to the log crossing a river in Tirranwn.
- There is no longer a delay between Ahrim's fire wave spell visibly hitting the player and damage being dealt.
- Lokar Searunner's chathead has been fixed.
- The vial is now held correctly during the 'enhanced potion making' animation.
- A stretching issue with the female Clawdia hat has been fixed.
- A stretching issue with the 'Drake wings' wing override has been fixed.
- Players can now see more of Prifddinas while inside the Tower of Voices after Within the Light, when using the NXT client.
- The click zones and bounding boxes of golden warblers, crimson swifts, copper longtails, tropical wagtails and cerulean twitches, making them easier to click on.
- Players can no longer see into map squares surrounding the chaos giants' tunnel in NXT.
- The 4-dose perfect juju Dungeoneering potion is now using the correct colours.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigame
- A bank healing area has been added to the Pest Control island bank.
- Players can now empty antipoison potions within Daemonheim.
- The reference to completing the Rune Mysteries quest in the Mining skillguide for Rune and Pure essence has been removed.
- It is no longer possible to repeatedly siphon augmented degrade to dust armour when it has no remaining charge.
- Arc-related phrases have been added to QuickChat. Some of the phrases include:
- The amount of chimes accumulated and contracts completed for the day.
- Upgrades that have been unlocked.
- The total number of resources gathered.
- The total number of islands visited.
- Strange and golden rocks can now be found when performing skilling activities within The Arc and Uncharted Isles.
- Tortles are no longer referred to as Tortoises in the Hunter skill guide.
- The Ignore list now displays an icon when a player has recently changed their display name.
- Casting the Shield Dome spell will now cancel channeled abilities correctly.
- Clones summoned via the Staff of Sliske special attack no longer wander off when used in PvP situations.
- The Stat Spy spell will no longer disappear if the spell is cast while spellbook swapping from the Ancient spellbook.
- Achto armour pieces, Lil' Tuzzy & Razorback gauntlets now appear on the Adventurer's Log.
- The damage bonus given from the Achto armour set effect has been updated to rely on the number of pieces currently equipped.
- Loot from the Giant Mole is now correctly distributed while Group Lootshare is active.
- Players can no longer use a phoenix familiar to gain instant restoration of attack, ranged and magic skills.
- The cooking range at the Piscatoris Fishing Colony now has a Cook option and minimap icon.
- Locations with a Cook option now show a Cooking cursor.
- The retro skillcape toggle now consistently works.
- Rightie on Jatiszo will now correctly reference the player's gender.
- Lord Iban now has a full stop at the end of his examine.
- A typo of 'lectern' seen during Lunar Diplomacy has been fixed.
- The Legends' Quest furnace no longer spells 'separate' incorrectly.