Patch Notes (6 January 2020)
These official Patch Notes are copied verbatim from this forum thread of the . It is copyrighted by Jagex.
These Patch Notes were announced on 6 January 2020.
These Patch Notes were announced on 6 January 2020.
‘These changes were implemented as hotfixes during the Yak Track event - we’re just putting them here to keep you guys up to date.’
- Fixed an issue causing ore boxes to not count towards Yak Track smithing tasks.
- Upgraded items now count towards Yak Track progress.
- Toadflax has now been added to the Yak Track task list and Ranarr has been removed.
- Prayer Yak Track in F2P now allows Dragon Bones to count towards the task.
- Fixed an issue stopping Blurberry's Bar from counting towards Yak Track task 29.
- Fixed an issue causing Yak Track to show an incorrect number of remaining days.
- Players will no longer receive the incorrect item from Evey when skilling at the Bonfire Festival.
- You can now deactivate the festive Aura with a full inventory.
- During Firework Festival, players will no longer be able to get different fireworks by closing and reopening Treasure Hunter. Fireworks will remain the same until one is claimed.
Farming & Herblore
- Farming Requests requiring animals with the "big boned" trait will now correctly accept those animals.
- Animals whose shiny variants are a subspecies in their own right (Araxyte spider & royal dragon) could not be handed in for farming requests. Now night spiders and black dragons are requested in their place.
- Players can no longer boost their Herblore levels to access the leveling benefits of Powerbursts, Bombs, or Primal Pulp. You can, however, still boost your levels to create the original potion.
- Corrected the name of the Igneous Jadinko.
- Primal fruit will now prioritize the initial fruit crushed when making primal pulp.
- Players can no longer see other players inside pens on Anachronia dinosaur farm.
- Fixed the description for Supreme Growth Potion (Sundry).
- The EXP awarded for creating Elder Overload Salves has been adjusted slightly so that either method of making them will award the same EXP regardless of which path was chosen.
- Updated the name of the venomous dinosaur egg to better reflect the different breeds.
- Antipoison has been changed to Antipoison+ for the Yak Track task.
- Fixed an issue with Quickchat not recognizing levels above 99 for Farming and Herblore.
- Master Farmer and Patch Bomb issues have now been fixed.
- The Elder Overload Potion now correctly appears in the combination section of the skill guide.
- All the Powerburst Potions now appear in the milestone section of the skill guide.
- The Farming daily challenge now states all of its requirements correctly.
- Fixed an issue that was blocking the "Tap to Skip Cutscene" option on in-game cutscenes on mobile.
- Made a minor performance improvement, the game world is now not rendered when the full screen main menu is opened on mobile.
- Fixed an issue with the Dungeoneering spellbook spells Create Gatestone 2 and Gatestone 2 Teleport that was causing the icon to be split in half.
- Changed the position of the G.E map icon so it's no longer overlapped by the bank icon and G.E label.
- Main menu side panel has been made bigger to prevent text clipping when the game is played in French.
- Fixed an issue with the River of Blood quest in which players' could get stuck when talking with Vanescula Drakan.
- Ground Wyvern Bones can now be stored inside a Beast of Burden.
- Fixed an issue with a "complete the action" master clue that couldn't be advanced.
- Mining with Porters or Stone Spirits will now correctly count towards a Mining daily challenge. However, this will still only count as 1 towards the progress of the challenge.
- Corresponding action bar keybindings no longer trigger when they have been immediately been entered in as chat.
- Updated the reward value for relics within the elite dungeon chests to correctly show as the items high alchemy value.
- Using an Explosive Potion on a burning barricade in Castle Wars will no longer crash the client.
- Absorbing memories into empty divine charges via the Divine-o-Matic Vacuum now counts towards the Daily Divination Challenge.
- Having a Divination Cache Boost active and depositing all memories in your inventory will now count all deposited memories towards a Divination Daily Challenge.
- Creatures of Daemonheim Slayer task now include all creatures.
- The Burthorpe/Taverley slayer master has apparently been missing from the Slayer skill guide for at least 7 years. They’re back now.
- Completing a Sliske's Endgame replay no longer awards Treasure Hunter keys.
- Bronze Pickaxes can no longer be duplicated via the toolbelt.
- All Palm Trees near Plover Birds can be chopped down.
- Sweet Potatoes can now be banked by Sign of the Porter.
- Event notice boards are no longer Yak Track themed, as the event has now ended.
- Ducks' movement no longer randomly gets stuck.
- Fixed an issue causing players to equip lower-tier variants of the Globetrotter outfit.
- Gargoyles now count towards "demon" cluster tasks.
- Chronicle Fragment placeholders no longer get removed from the bank once they are converted.
- Fixed an issue causing unfavourited currencies to still appear in favourite slots.
- Players are now able to collect Red Mist from multiple mist clouds in New Varrock if the player defeats multiple armoured zombies at the same time.
- Players can no longer receive Spirit Shards when they already have a full stack in their inventory.
- Corrected some task-specific loot script that didn't always check against all NPCs' Slayer categories (Revenant dark beast counts as a revenant, a ghost and a dark beast for this purpose, for example)