Patch Notes (3 October 2016)
These Patch Notes were announced on 3 October 2016.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames
- It is now possible to view Deathmatch rewards from the sign-up board in the lobby.
- The supply table in Deathmatch now also offers Deathmatch overload salves and Deathmatch super restores.
- Deathmatch no longer takes summoning level into consideration.
- The multiway zone in Deathmatch has been made smaller and indicators have been added to the arena.
- Prayers are now deactivated when leaving games of Deathmatch.
- An option to disable your taunt has been added to the death taunt menu.
- The chicken power-up in Deathmatch will now spawn more chickens again correctly if the game had ended before the previous buff had worn off.
- The Deathmatch scoreboard interface will now display the close button more reliably.
- Deathmatch titles will now use the grey colour as shown when unlocking the title instead of orange when activated.
- Doomsayer settings for wilderness entry will now be taken into account when attempting to teleport with ancient teleport tablets into the Wilderness.
- Destroying a progress hat from the Mage Training Arena no longer deletes pizazz points from the currency pouch.
- Players will no longer be told they missed out on gold tickets due to a full currency pouch in Castle Wars if they lost or the game had too few people to award tickets.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements
- Corrected some minor text formatting issues with Korasi and Xenia after Nomad's Elegy.
- Players can now add their Soul Capes, obtained via hard mode Nomad, to the Cape Rack in their Player-owned house.
- Added “Congratulations” and “Congratz” quickchat messages to the auto-reply options for the “My [skill] level is [level>]” quickchat messages.
- Fixed the behaviour of Telos and the Heart of Gielinor bosses to no longer punish players unnecessarily.
- Players can once again use Rosie's “Buy All” option for supplies, but it will now prompt for confirmation first to ensure the player wants to spend all of the chimes in their currency pouch.
- Tele-grabbing currencies will now correctly put them in the currency pouch.
- Added a manual-convert option to object currencies such as Tokkul so that players with excess currency post-update can convert them to their currency pouch to render them usable again.
- Swift gloves activating in PvP with a critical hit will no longer incorrectly stun the user.
- Fixed an issue with High Armour of Hanto not destroying correctly.
- The email address field on the “Account Create” interface will now accept various international characters.
- It is no longer possible to move with the customisation dressing room active on a player.
- The Twitch tab in the “Community” interface has been disabled in NXT.
Last week's hotfixes
- An issue that was stopping a Deathmatch game from ending correctly has been fixed.
- Fixed another issue that was stopping a Deathmatch game from ending correctly.
- A means to kick players out of a stalled finished Deathmatch game has been added.
- The end-of-game behaviour in Deathmatch has been altered to ensure safe death still runs once the game is over.
- Fixed an occasional disconnect when killing a player in Deathmatch.
- Telos will no longer drop a rock on a player who has not engaged with him fast enough after waking him.
- Telos will no longer drop a rock after he has completed using a tendril on a player.
- Bandages from the Deathmatch lobby can no longer be dismantled.
- The Telos rockfall mechanic in phase 4 has been made be less punishing.
- Slowed down Vindicta's anti-safe spot timer.
- Corrected some currency pouch logic to make the Eastern Lands reward shops work.
- Corrected the logic when a player has more than 2.1b coins between their backpack and currency pouch when opening a shop.
- Another issue that was stopping Deathmatch games from starting has been fixed.
- Fixed some more Eastern Land reward shops.
- Some more changes to Telos to reduce the effect of the anti-safe spot changes have been made.
- Completing an Arc miniquest now adds earned chimes to the currency pouch.
- Hard mode Nomad's phase changing code has been altered to ensure he spawns with the correct amount of lifepoints.
- Dying at the same time as a Nomad phase change no longer sends players out of bounds in Death's Office.
- Vindicta & Helwyr no longer stack enrage when at full health.
- The current enrage for Araxxor and highest & current enrage for Telos have been added to the “Beasts” interface in their appropriate tab.
- The current Telos killstreak & enrage is now displayed in the “Loot” interface.
- The Wildywyrm now appears on the world map, if one has appeared.
- Family crest gauntlets can now be switched to another type with a right-click option. Switching will cost the usual 25k coins.
- Using a tool gizmo on an unused rod-o-matic now converts it to the used version and immediately adds the perks.
- Fishing XP is now redeemed automatically when purchased through the Prifddinas waterfall shop. A new “Buy-all” option allows players to redeem up to 1000 purchases in one go.
- The Smoking Kills combat requirement has been changed to a recommended combat level.