Patch Notes (3 July 2017)
These Patch Notes were announced on 3 July 2017.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- A shortcut icon has been added to an Agility shortcut in Brimhaven dungeon.
- Multi-hit special attacks, such as the dragon dagger, dragon claws and Armadyl battlestaff special attacks, once again hit the correct number of times.
- A check has been added to ensure that Revolution functions correctly with a shield equipped.
- Dying to Nex: Angel of Death in Practice mode will no longer unlock the prison barrier in the original Nex boss area.
- A minor blocking issue inside a house in Al Kharid has been fixed.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames
- Blocked tasks can now be given by a slayer master when the slayer mask for that type of creature is used.
- Simon Templeton no longer references cliffs that aren't there.
- Using the Agility Pyramid once again requires level 30 Agility.
- Cockatrices now attack correctly.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements
- Hassan can now be seen on the Al-Kharid palace roof from multiple levels during Jack of Spades.
- Blue boxing has been added to Osman on the roof of the Al-Kharid palace during Jack of Spades.
- The ending cutscene of A Tail of Two Cats has been updated to account for Sophanem's recent graphical improvements.
- Menaphos reputation now caps correctly on the tooltip.
- The chance to receive a soul devourer's soul has increased.
- There is now an increased chance to receive a creature's soul if the player has 200 million Slayer XP.
- A three-second delay has been added between catching souls for the Slayer Codex.
- The Soul Obelisk demands your full attention. Duels will now be cancelled while interacting with it.
- Abyssal demons will no longer teleport through the entrance barrier in the player-owned slayer dungeon.
- Sumona now only assigns scorpions, desert lizards and crocodiles if the level requirement to kill them in the Sophanem slayer dungeon is met.
- Players can no longer understand Faiza when attempting to talk to her without the Ghostspeak amulet.
- An issue that was preventing the quest point total being updated correctly until logging out after completing the Crocodile Tears or 'Phite Club quests has been fixed.
- Aristarchus now only appears in the appropriate location.
- Crocodile Tears can no longer be started without meeting the quest's requirements.
- Graphical issues with the Desert Treasure pyramid have been resolved.
- Players can now interact with the magic carpet dust and manifest knowledge after logging out and back in again.
- A teleport option to Acadia Trees has been added to the Nature's Sentinel outfit.
- Players can now right-click a tomb entrance for a list of locations to travel to.
- A number of spelling and grammar errors in the Menaphos content have been fixed.
- Confused citizens of Menaphos no longer disconnect players if they can't remember what help they need.
- World map labels have been added for the Menaphos faction leaders.
- Some unusual pathing around Raja, the Mammoth has been fixed.
- Some patches of grass have been removed from Menaphos.
- Two typos in the 5% XP boost buff icon for Menaphos have been fixed.
- Some flickering has been removed from the purple Menaphite tents in the desert.
- Missing floors have been added to buildings in Pollnivneach.
Last week's hotfixes
- 26/06, 11:00 UTC: Environment overrides were stopped from applying when using the Java client, since they were not applying correctly.
- 26/06, 11:50 UTC: A disconnect that previously occurred when a player died in a group with another member offline or on another world has been fixed.
- 26/06, 12:50 UTC: A disconnect that previously occurred when trying to drag an ability to the action bar from the Strength tab of the melee ability book, or the Constitution tab of the defence ability book has been fixed.
- 26/06, 15:15 UTC: The Orb of the Cywir Elders will now broadcast correctly when a drop is received.
- 26/06, 16:00 UTC: Quick teleporting will now correctly complete various tasks, and update the last teleported to right-click option on the home teleport button.
- 28/06, 12:30 UTC: Scopulus will no longer attempt to retaliate against players when trying to walk towards its partner.
Last week's coldfix (27/06, 12:45 UTC)
- A certain variable limit has been altered to ensure that all players' interface layouts and presets load correctly.
- Cosmic runes now correctly restock every day.
- An issue with the familiar action bar not displaying when using Beast of Burden on Legendary pets has been fixed.
- A common freeze in NXT related to clock adjustment that mostly affects MacOS devices (but may also affect Windows) has been fixed.
- With the exception of the Dominion Tower, lighting over map squares should now be consistent in the NXT client.
- It is no longer possible to change action bars by clicking the number, or drag items to them while they are locked.
- The fail rate for crossing the vine agility shortcut at the herblore habitat has been lowered.
- The filters on the chat interface have been repositioned to better display them and increase usability.
- Mammoth tusks are now a 100% drop from Acheron mammoths.
- Eating food using the Mammoth Feast special move no longer drains adrenaline.
- The anti-poison totem can now be worn in the pocket slot with no defensive stats and reducing poison damage by 50% except in Pyramid Plunder. It is also still possible to equip in the off-hand slot as before.