Patch Notes (23 September 2019)
These official Patch Notes are copied verbatim from this forum thread of the . It is copyrighted by Jagex.
These Patch Notes were announced on 23 September 2019.
These Patch Notes were announced on 23 September 2019.
Hey everyone, here's the patches for this week!
If you want to go to a specific section of the patch notes click on any of the headers below!
- When completing the elite task "It's a snap" an achievement completed prompt now appears.
- Removed incorrect hints in the Take a Bow achievement in the New Explorer path that directed to Lowe's Archery Emporium, and renamed this achievement to Triple Bowline to resolve a duplicate achievement name.
- The Don't Bury This One achievement in the Lumbridge Explorer path no longer states the number of coins to purchase an iron hatchet (since this varies with GE value).
- The achievement "Some Old Dusty Journals" for the Master Quest Cape will now correctly trigger when reading the journals in any order.
- Ushabti now displays the correct soul captured when killing small scarabs
- The Prayer Filter now stays activated when logging out then back into the game.
- Updated the Mahjarrat aura's examine info to better reflect its effects.
- Rabbits in Burthorpe no longer drop bones (so that the Prayer path is not unlocked during the first Burthorpe path; earlier than new players are introduced to the concept of choosing paths).
- Updated the lambs at Farmer Fred's Farm to use newer lamb models, including the infamous "Black sheep of the family."
- Burthorpe clan flag stands now do something interesting, as opposed to nothing interesting.
- Chickens at the Falador farm, Miscellania and Etceteria have been graphically updated.
- By popular demand, the god statue in Taverley has been rotated.
- Totem bases are now correctly centered in your inventory slot.
- Corrected some seed icons when adding them to the Player owned farm troughs.
- Scroll bars are no longer out of sync with the cursor when clicking-and-dragging
- Graphically updated fires made on Tutorial Island to match fire model now created with the Firemaking skill.
- Certain wieldable items are now hidden during woodcutting or mining animation.
- Using Rover as an override for the War Tortoise will no longer cause the body of Rover to stretch and deform when summoned.
- An issue that was causing multispawn encounters in big game hunter to get stuck if the kill was "failed" has been fixed.
- Prism of Salvation can no longer be cast while in the Legends guild stopping players from smuggling other players into the guild
- The Farming tutor at the Taverley potato patch will now respond to attempts to water the potato patch with a watering can on your toolbelt.
- Fixed an issue where pickaxe was converted to tokens under certain conditions.
- Corrected the message when making Decorated skilling urns
- The text highlighting of keywords in NPC chat on Desktop has been changed from gold to dark blue on Tutorial Island, as it's more legible on its lighter parchment background.
- One-button gameplay now stays enabled when logging out and logging back in.
- Information about activating quick prayers in EoC mode has been updated.
- Corrected a tree canopy near the Hunter tutor south of Burthorpe which wasn't removed when the tree was chopped down.
- Spirit onyx now returns to the inventory once converted back to its unused variant
- The abyss bonus now correctly refreshes when re-entering an altar with it active.
- Pieces of the 'Mask of Dragith' can now be dropped from catacomb creatures if they were previously destroyed, allowing players that require the drops for the Master Quest Cape requirement to obtain them again.
- An issue where base camp upgrade items were rolling on an already obtained item and then failing has been fixed - you will now more consistently get the base camp upgrades if the drop table lands on it.
- You will no longer stop collecting compost if the last compost gives an extra bucket of compost.
- Base camp spa effects will now show the correct duration if it exceeds 60 minutes. Note: The buff icon will still show 1h, there will be a future update which will show specifically how many minutes this effects has remaining.
- The T2 player lodge upgrade will now consistently restore prayer and summoning points if you are healed above your max lifepoints.
- You can now correctly use the "Make leather" lunar spell on Dinosaur hides.
- The colour of the ring in big game hunter that denotes how close you are to being caught now changes more evenly if you have the extension bonus from a Hunter Lodge of tier 2 or above.
- The automatic hide tanner in the invention guild will now accept dinosaur hide.
- Noted damaged hides (big game hunter) can now be placed in beast of burden inventories.
- Quickchat now correctly counts the fish caught in Waiko/Whales maw when using porters or the Imp souled perk.
- Removed a duplicate level requirement in the quest journal for Perils of Ice Mountain.
- Minigame tracking will now correctly update for the Premier Club Vault.
- Light Creature's enlightenment buff now correctly gives xp when it consumes cursed memories.
- The deposit box at Whale's Maw will now correctly stop people from using the Deposit-All feature if they have not purchased the unlock from the Waiko rewards shop.
- Corrected an issue where interface panels might be unavailable when skipping survival steps on Tutorial Island.