Patch Notes (23 June 2014)
These Patch Notes were announced on 23 June 2014.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Height mapping in the Burthorpe troll cave has been fixed.
- The music box animation will now stop if a player starts to perform another action.
- The Partyhat Firemaking animation override now functions correctly in Dungeoneering.
- Iban spells no longer have issues with the ordering of particles.
- Several graphical issues with cutscenes during Birthright of the Dwarves quest have been fixed.
- Dawn and Dusk now have the correct icon in the menangerie.
- Gaze auras are now disabled when wearing certain helmet overrides where the eye position doesn't match up.
- Some small clipping issues with the Aviansie cosmetic overrides have been fixed.
- A flicker on a wall during The Chosen Commander quest has been corrected.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- The Scroll of Daemonheim effect now occurs when burning logs on a bonfire.
- The examine information for the size 7 shooting star has been adjusted.
- The Agoroth fight will now reset on Wednesdays every week, to remain consistent with other weekly D&D events.
- D&D reset tokens will now reset teleports for the Sinkholes D&D.
- Some spelling errors when inquiring about Court Cases with Seers' Village court house guards have been corrected.
- Burying bones now gives players a chance to win a key token.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements:
- Players starting the Firemaker’s Curse quest will no longer have their fixed camera view blocked by the cliff rework in the area.
- An issue where Brundt and Grendt were refusing to talk has been fixed.
- Players may now reclaim The Mighty Fall's reward book from Zarador.
- Players can no longer obtain multiple Kyzaj during the Mighty Fall quest.
- A maggot-ridden troll corpse has returned to Taverley for the Let Them Eat Pie quest.
- A selection of minor gameplay tweaks have been made to the Clock Tower quest intended to assist flow of the quest.
- The destination marker for when a player has Sinkholes as their active task has been moved to account for the addition of Gudrik's house.
- The music played when a Slayer task is completed has been updated.
- Fishing divine locations now appear in the quick-chat listings.
- The "claim key token" popup no longer appears if the player has ticked the "Don't show this again" box.
- Heartbreak and lovestruck pendants now can be successfully removed from, or stored in, a Player-Owned House toy box.
- A typo on the Sawmill workbench interface has been corrected.
- A typo with Beasts of Burden if a player tries to store an untradeable item has been fixed.
- The Roadtrip option from Challenge Mistress Fara has been removed.
- The Mask of Gloom reclaim cost is now reported correctly on the "confirm destroy" interface.
- The Summoning skill guide now displays level 4 as a requirement for all dogs.
- The gold mining outfit can now be correctly protected on death outside of the Wilderness.
- The XP reward books from the Jack of Trades auras can no longer be banked.
- Your bank pin is now checked when redeeming bonds.
- Treasure Hunter, Members Loyalty Shop and other larger interfaces now allow the player to click on the game world to walk away.
- Players dancing to a music box can now rest.
- The Frostwalker, Glad Tidings, Drakewing and Ogre Infiltrator outfits now open to the correct place in Solomon's Store when using the "Open Shop" button from the Wardrobe interface
- Players can no longer walk through a wall during Rory's All Wrapped Up emote.
- Recolours on weapons and off-hand items will be correctly restored when loading presets in the wardrobe.
- Silverhawk feathers will now be destroyed on death within the wilderness.
- Some audio has been added when a player teleports using the World Event god tokens.
- An issue that stopped nihil from spawning has been fixed.
- References to the ancient combat abilities being ultimates have been amended.
- More than one gemstone golem part can now be traded at once.
- Players can now acquire Magic and Ranged equivalents of the TokHaar-Kal by dealing more damage during the Fight Kiln in the respective attack style of the cape desired.
- Players can hand in all three kiln capes (Melee, Ranged and Magic) for an Enhanced fire cape cosmetic override by talking to one of the TzHaar elders in the main plaza.
- Due to feedback on release, the trimmed completionist cape requirement on the Kal'gerion titles has been increased from one to all five titles.
- The hexhunter bow has been buffed again making it much more powerful against Magic based NPCs.
- Barge now works in Dungeoneering.
- The upgraded gem bag can be emptied from the inventory whilst the bank interface is open.
- Players can now block a seventh Slayer task with a total of 350 Quest Points.
- Fist of Guthix now requires a minimum of 8 people to start a game as opposed to the original 16.
- Players will now receive XP from other players using their placed divine locations.
- Players will now be asked how many items they would like to recharge a slayer helmet with.
- Fused slayer helmets now benefit from the ferocious ring damage boost.
- Higher level slayer masters now reward more co-op slayer points.
- Players can now enter the Waterbirth Island dungeons without the need of a second player.
- The slayer task completion message is now red.
- Picking up thrown weapons will be automatically equipped if they're the same as what is already wielded.
- The two tribesmen (Kyle and Jonathan) near the Karamja Divination colony have grown tired of attacking diviners and have decided to relocate slightly to the west.
- There is now a quick-enter-house option on the house portals.
- The message when withdrawing a preset is now filtered.
- The scroll of life effect is no longer filtered and will display in a more noticeable colour.
- Using the collect all option to bank or inventory in the "Collect" interface will now cause the interface to close.
- The effect of magic secateurs whilst harvesting will now work from the inventory.
- The option text when dropping high wealth items has been changed to make it clearer.
- The following items will now be kept on death automatically:
- Charming Imp
- Gem bag (plus the upgraded version)
- Coal bag
- Hair clip tokens
- World event tokens
- Ouroboros pouch
- Constructors outfit
- Players will now receive a message when recovering a seed from a dead patch from the Scroll of Life effect.
- The animations used when travelling on a hot air balloon journey have been updated.
- The dig animation when using a spade has been changed.
- The graphics and animations for the following NPCs have been revised:
- Earth warriors
- Rock slugs
- Possessed pickaxes
- A legacy mode has been added to the hunt code so that Barbarian Assault can be reverted back to it’s previous behaviour.
- Engine support has been added for the recommendation system as well as two-factor authentication, and additional support has been added for the RuneScape Companion.