Patch Notes (23 July 2018)
These Patch Notes were announced on 23 July 2018.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week's update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Fixed an issue that caused the minimap quick prayer button graphic to become incorrectly displayed.
- The ribbon in Legacy mode will no longer show highlighted icons when an inventory is not open.
- The pier across the River Lum is now reflecting onto the water correctly.
- Fixed an issue with the text in a magic logs examine extending outside the examine box.
- Certain sand tile at Airuts no longer hides noted drops.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements
- Removed the skill requirement to rub the following quest XP lamps:
- 40 Defence & 40 Strength - Dragon Slayer
- 35 Strength - Haunted Mine
- 28 Smithing - The Knight's Sword
- 14 Cooking - Gertrude's Cat
- 10 Combat - Vampyre Slayer
- 10 Prayer - Priest in Peril
- 4 Attack, 4 Defence, 4 Strength, 4 Crafting - In Aid of the Myreque
- 4 Constitution, 4 Defence - A Soul's Bane
- 3 Constitution, 3 Defence & 4 Crafting - Nature Spirit
- Fixed an issue in Sliske's Endgame Replay where the interactions tab would appear to be clickable when the player had not selected the interactions tickbox. Some small QOL changes were made to the menu itself to improve it's interaction and look in Legacy mode.
- Fixed an issue where the luck message for receiving a sealed clue scroll could be given even when you were already at your soft cap for that tier of clue.
- 'IM KROM' clue scroll challenge will now accept correct answer.
- Adjusted 'Blow a kiss between the tables in Shilo Village bank' clue scroll area.
- Fixed an issue with the goblin transmogrify interface from the Land of the Goblins
- Selecting a member of the Jury in Court cases will now correctly proceed with the trial
- Fixed an issue that blocks progression of the Branches of Darkmeyer quest if a defence reset has not removed an item.
- Fixed an issue with the decoder strips puzzle interface where a layer was hidden behind the background.
- Moved quest start marker to correct location for Legacy of Seergaze quest.
- The ability to claim your Ocean's Bounty rewards has been added to Diango until 23:59 on the 23rd of July.
- The hexhunter bow's passive bonuses now work against Seiyru.
- Death lotus darts and Elite death lotus darts no longer float when dropped.
- Corruption shot and corruption blast will no longer aggro cockatrice when they are hit with the chained bleed.
- The drop rate on the cosmetic items from Solak have been made more common.
- Merethiel's stave changed to 1/500
- Effigies changed to 1/100
- Triskelions changed to 1/100
- Clue scrolls changed to 1/100
- Cinderbane gloves changed to 1/1000
- Purple Mushroom changed to 1/500
- Tweaked how tooltips behave so they should no longer block access to buttons, etc.
- Fixed a UI spacing issue that had caused the Constitution abilities to become lost on the Legacy spell book panel.
- Fixed an issue that caused additional action bars to appear in Legacy Mode.
- The "Take" option in the Bind-setup interface in Dungeoneering now works correctly.
- Fixed Price Checker search window.
- "Configure" option for Divination rift now works correctly.
- The combat academy will no longer allow you to access your strength abilities when teaching you about adrenaline.
- The items kept on death interface will no longer list Demonic skull as a protected item.
- You are no longer able to disassemble or alch scrolls of knowledge.
- Full unlock hints have been added to over 70 pets in the Pets interface to give clearer information on where they can be obtained.
- The imcando pickaxe auto-smelt ability will now correctly work in corrupted ore in Prifddinas.
- Standardised a legacy quest requirement check in Brundt the Chieftain's dialogue when requesting a seal of passage during Lunar Diplomacy.
- The TokKul-Zo will now display the amount of charges rather than percentage.
- The Eddy, Penny and Baby soulgazer pets will now show kill counts of their appropriate creatures when examined.
- The King Black Dragon instanced boss fight now has a kill timer.
- A warning will now appear when attempting to leave the agility pyramid without claiming the pyramid top reward.
- Jugs of water packs have been added to Shantay, Beefy Bill and Jossik's shops.
- The limited edition tab on the Thalar store is now hidden if there is nothing available.