Patch Notes (20 February 2017)
These Patch Notes were announced on 20 February 2017.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- The texture on a coal rock in Lumbridge Swamp has been fixed.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames
- The Trophy Taker perk no longer works with only 1 kill remaining on a Slayer Task, to prevent skipping awarding slayer points.
- Players now gain item XP and use relevant perks when smithing spears and hastas.
- Chaotic equipment can now be bought from the Dungeoneering reward shop without the previous combat requirement.
- AoE abilities on NPCs will no longer target another player's familiar in the Wilderness.
- Players can now keepsake their Staff of Devotion.
- Two new boss pets have been added to the game, Yakaminu (Yakamaru) and Diddyzag (Beastmaster Durzag). They are a requirement for the golden Final Boss title, and have a 1/300 drop rate, with a threshold of 60 kills. They can be won in an "off-loot" kill, and will still be awarded if a player is disconnected or leaves the group after winning the pet, before managing to claim it.
- Signs and portents of death will now correctly activate with Death's Support unlocked.
- A scrimshaw of sacrifice can no longer be deactivated immediately after killing a creature to obtain both the bonus XP and a drop.
- The Christmas wand and fairy wand are now classed as magic weapons.
- The Christmas scythe is now a slashing weapon.
- A number of typos in Tiny Death's chat have been fixed.
- The Wilderness Wyrm's drop table has been reworked.
- The chance of the Wilderness Wyrm spawning has been lowered.
- Players can now correctly wear trimmed skillcapes if their second level 99 skill is Invention.
- Cyclopes in the Warriors' Guild now have the correct weaknesses.
- Examining Lil' Tuzzy without a pet override active will now display the Beastmaster Durzag kill count.
Last week's hotfixes
- 13/02, 12:10 UTC: It is no longer possible to use Fortitude & the Nex: AoD curses at the same time by activating them in a specific order.
- 13/02, 14:10 UTC: A check has been added to recalculate quest points after the Shield of Arrav single-player login check to ensure players don't appear to have lost 1 QP until they next log in.