Patch Notes (19 October 2015)
These Patch Notes were announced on 19 October 2015.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Female versions of Malevolent cuirass - Third Age and Barrows - now correctly show skin colour.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- Participation in the goebie courier event is now cancelled on logout.
- The Ectofuntus no longer requires buckets or pots to use it as they will be supplied and destroyed when worshipping.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements:
- Players can now continue Rune Mysteries quest if they were stuck due to a rare variable state.
- Attempted another fix to prevent disconnections when peeking through doors in the Broken Home quest.
- Players can no longer complete the "It All Adze Up" achievement without the Inferno Adze by using superheat form.
- Players may no longer safely hide in the corner of Araxxor's Lair to wait for Araxxor to spawn.
- The cost to enchant a new crystal rod is now higher, in order to match its increased charges compared to other crystal tools. The cost ranges from 102k to 510k, depending on previous use of Eluned's chanting services.
- The Storm Shards ability can no longer be used if 10 stacks are already applied to the target.
- Beastmaster Durzag and Yakamaru are now equally weak to all combat styles.
- Beastmaster Durzag will now trample players that stand too close to him.
- Players can now block the shark pool during the Yakamaru encounter, regardless of which special attack he is performing.
- The Lil' Tuzzy drop now appears in the raid loot window.
- Players can no longer purchase ability codices for which they already have the ability unlocked.
- The drop value of raid armour in PvP situations has been reduced.
- Shieldbows now benefit from the Achto armour set effect.
- The Ancestral Spirits aura now deals damage based on the style of the wielded main-hand weapon.
- The Backhand and Kick abilities now require a melee weapon to be activated.
- The Hurricane ability no longer has a one-tick delay between hits in PvP combat.
- Several typos within the two Corruption ability unlock messages have been fixed.
- Several typos within the phase 4 encounter with Araxxi have been fixed.
- Capitalisation of crystal tools in Eluned's enchanting interface is now consistent.
- The passive superior kyzaj Dismantle and Destroy options have been fixed.
- Using a potion flask on ultra-growth potions no longer causes disconnection.
- Clicking the 'Subscribe' button in Dungeoneering will no longer remove the Dungeoneering overlay.
- The Super Antifire buff icon no longer erroneously displays with an additional 15 seconds when activated.
- Players that offer 100 Chronicle fragments to Guthix's shrine may now unlock the 'of Guthix' title.
- Toggling off prawn balls in Gameplay > POH settings now prevents other players from pulling prawn crackers with you.
- The following changes have been made to Virtual Levelling:
- Level 120 and 200m XP icons can now be set without the golden trim on the Skills interface.
- The XP progress popup now appears for players with level 99+ with Virtual Levelling enabled.
- Setting a target level now has the progress bar count from the current virtual level, rather than from level 99.
- Perhaps you were a little too scared and didn't read everything on the floor in the mansion overlooking Silvarea...