Patch Notes (14 November 2016)
These Patch Notes were announced on 14 November 2016.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames
- Players can now check their progress in the Empty Throne Room with Celia Diggory.
- Players can no longer remote bank all energy types (including cursed), such as via imp boxes or legendary pets.
- Some messages that incorrectly referenced the Crucible rather than Deathmatch have been fixed.
- The Make-X system now works correctly with a rune pouch.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements
- Corrected an issue where a player had fully repaired the Lady Lumbridge during Dragon Slayer, but Ned didn't believe it was fully repaired enough.
- The Zombie Walk animation override is no longer disabled after an hour.
- Lava strykewyrms will no longer reduce damage taken for the first 10 seconds.
- Reclaiming stackable items from a gravestone will now add to other existing stacks in the backpack.
Last Week's Hotfixes
- 07/11, 14:30 UTC: Dwarven miners in the Empty Throne Room now deposit more crystals at a faster rate.
- 07/11, 15:15 UTC: Bikes in the Senntisten throne room can now be pedalled with no crystals in the Refinatrix.
- 07/11, 20:15 UTC: Buying multiple XP lamps for a random skill from the Arc no longer awards a single lamp for the price of several.
- 08/11, 12:00 UTC: Gaining burning embers from a daily challenge with one free inventory space while owed a challenge bag no longer disconnects the player.
- 08/11, 14:15 UTC: The Make-X system no longer closes itself when selecting a recipe which uses runes.
- 08/11, 14:15 UTC: Players can now earn burning embers for the Birth by Fire event when killing Araxxi, the Queen Black Dragon and Telos.
- 08/11, 14:15 UTC: Players are now able to gain burning embers and strange rocks from the Empty Throne Room.
- 08/11, 15:10 UTC: Players can now re-enter the slug cave during the Salt in the Wound quest if they use the "skip cutscene" for travelling on ships.
- 08/11, 16:40 UTC: Herb burners are now persistently stored with Diango.
- 09/11, 14:50 UTC: Mystery boxes from the Birth by Fire event now award the correct variant of spirit gem.