Patch Notes (11 June 2018)
These Patch Notes were announced on 11 June 2018.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames
- Trapper outfit can now be correctly purchased from Vic the Trader.
- An NPC named Bruce can be found walking the streets of Edgeville, complaining about the tourist destination. And a book has been added to the Edgeville Furnace.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements
- Messages that relate to the easy desert task rewards now correctly refer to Hassan as being in Menaphos now he has Al Kharid after the events in The Jack of Spades.
- Fixed an issue with the tier 3 fused slayer helmets not behaving correctly in the worn inventory.
- Carrying a god wars soul stone will now correctly allow you to enter the pre-boss doors within god wars dungeon.
- The "Staff on Stryke" achievement has been updated to require a full slayer helmet instead of the now removed fully charged variant.
- Corrected out of sync Zanik killing guards animation during Death to Dorgeshuun quest.
- Solak no longer loses focus on the tank after he performs his root attack on the tank on phase 2, and after a rune has been completed on phase 3.
- Solak will now reliably hit all players for the instakill attack if players allow Withered Solak to die with a group member in a different instanced area.
- Charms will no longer be awarded to another player when claiming Solak loot if your inventory is full, and will be sent to your bank if your inventory is full.
- Defensive abilities will no longer be reset during Solak phase transitions and when traversing from the mind to the overworld.
- An issue with Solak awarding double KC has been fixed.
- Portents of restoration can no longer be used to heal the players inside Solak's minds.
- Calorie bombs can no longer be placed inside of the mind of Solak.
- The blight percentage on phase 2 of Solak will now be drained at a faster rate.
- The blight percentage drained from completing the Binding Crush mechanic on phase 2 of Solak has been increased.
- Players will now always be moved from underneath downed Solak at the end of the fight.
- Some audio from the Nex Angel of Death encounter has been removed from Solak.
- A right click 'Claim loot' option has been added to Merethiel at the end of the Solak fight.
- The damage cap on Solak will no longer come into play early than it's supposed to.
- Corrected the spelling of receive when fencing items.
- Fixed some issues with legacy mode interfaces.
- Selecting ironman game modes in account creation when using the Java client will now correctly apply the selection.
- Fixed an issue where some TH prizes could not be claimed correctly.
- Fixed typo when charging the Brilliant Amulet.
- Rune Mechanics no longer requires Rune Mysteries and Wolf Whistle.
- What Lies Below no longer requires Rune Mysteries.
- Lunar Diplomacy no longer requires Rune Mysteries.
- A Void Dance no longer requires Rune Mysteries and Wolf Whistle.
- Fairy Tale III no longer requires Rune Mysteries and Wolf Whistle.
- Deadliest Catch now requires 3 Herblore instead of Druidic Ritual. (Because you brew a sea legs potion.)
- Meeting History now requires 3 Herblore instead of Druidic Ritual. (Because you name the Herblore skill.)
- Heart of Stone now has a suggested requirement of Rune Mechanics (because you make use of a modified rune guardian) and the Elder Kiln quest (due to references to the TokHaar).
- Heart of Stone's Azzanadra post-quest dialogue that mentions his mission from Zaros now also requires Fate of the Gods.
- An warning message about forfeiting rewards when entering Yakamaru after defeating Beastmaster Durzag will no longer incorrectly appear.
- It is now possible to teleport from Telos' arena once it has been defeated.
- Being ineligible to vote in a poll will no longer display you as having voted in the poll.
- The Grand Tree quest now awards an Agility, combat and Magic lamp.
- The Royal Trouble quest now awards an Agility, Slayer and Constitution lamp.
- The Death to the Dorgeshuun quest now awards a Thieving and combat lamp.
- The Observatory quest now awards a Crafting lamp and potentially a Strength, Defence, Constitution or Attack lamp.
- An agility shortcut to enter the Tree Gnome Stronghold has been added near the Eagle's peak lodestone, requiring 61 Agility.
- The functionality for reward shops to have a buy-x option has been implemented.
- Removed the Menaphos gift box login as the week bonus is now over.
- Logging into certain item restricted areas will no longer cause the Menaphos birthday gift box to be lost.
- Tweaked Prifddinas lodestone colours to better match surrounding area.
- Handing in a Relic in menaphos will now show you the correct amount of reputation you are going to gain.
- You can now destroy clockwork cats from your inventory.
- You can now attack Vyrewatch when they demand tithe so long as you have an appropriate weapon equipped such as the Ivandis Flail.
- It is now possible to teleport to the Airut within Kuradal's dungeon with the mask of the airut