Zombie monkey greegree
|Zombie monkey greegree|
|Release||6 December 2004 (Update)|
|High alch||1,200 coins|
|Low alch||800 coins|
|A magical talisman in the shape of a big zombie monkey head.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The zombie monkey greegree allows players to turn into a Monkey Zombie on Ape Atoll and in the Ardougne Zoo. While in this form, the player may walk safely across the bed of hot rocks underneath the temple on the island. To make a Zombie greegree the player must take the bones from a large level 75 or 77 zombie monkey and a Monkey Talisman to Zooknock.
There are two different types of monkey zombies you can turn into, meaning that there are two different Zombie greegrees to obtain. The zombie monkey greegree is obtained by using the bones of either the level 75 monkey zombies in Zooknock's Tunnel or the level 77 monkey zombies in the monkey temple basement.
Overall there are 8 greegrees, including the large and small ninja greegrees, large and small zombie greegrees, bearded, blue faced and normal gorilla greegrees and the Karamjan greegrees.
The greegree is mainly used in Recipe for Disaster but also can be used to avert being attacked on Ape Atoll.
The different greegrees can be combined by using one on another. This adds both of the greegrees to a list that can be accessed via the Swap option on any of the greegrees that the player owns, and in the process deletes the greegree that was used on the other. The greegree can then be turned into any of the greegrees by selecting it in the list. The greegree cannot be swapped into another while it is equipped, but it is possible to equip another to change forms.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Zombie monkey greegree|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 14 January 2019 (Update):
- Players can now access the adventures interface whilst having a monkey greegree equipped.
- patch 19 March 2018 (Update):
- Swapping to a different monkey greegree via one that is not yet stored will now store that type as well.
- patch 14 January 2013 (Update):
- Equipping a greegree whilst being punched by a monkey guard will no longer disfigure the player.
- patch 31 August 2011 (Update):
- It is no longer possible to remove this greegree while traversing agility obstacles.
- patch 7 June 2011 (Update):
- It is no longer possible to lure monkey guards across Ape Atoll by equipping and unequipping greegrees.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This greegree and its smaller counterpart are the only monkey greegrees you can't run with.
- With this greegree, the Monkey Minder in Ardougne Zoo will not allow you into the monkey cage as he believes you are sick.