The zombie farmer is an undead farmer who can be found in the Herblore Habitat. He will look after the fruit tree and bush patches if given the corresponding payment.
Unlike other gardeners, the zombie farmer can take care of multiple different types of crops growing in the habitat.
He will watch crops for the following prices:
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- ninja 16 January 2017 (Update):
- Paying the Zombie Farmer in Herblore Habitat to protect plants via the right-click option now skips much more of the dialogue.
- patch 18 August 2014 (Update):
- Players may now opt to pay the Zombie farmer for crop protection while their greenfingers aura is active.
- ninja 9 June 2014 (Update):
- Players can now pay farmers for farming plot protection while their Greenfingers aura is active.
- patch 4 January 2011 (Update):
- This farmer will now stop protecting trees if you dig them up.
- Despite being a farmer, it is currently unknown whether the zombie farmer is a member of the Group of Advanced Gardeners.
- He is unique from other zombies in that if he is asked to protect your crops or to weed, he forms coherent sentences. This is incongruous because his reply to the "sell me items" inquiry displays a much lesser understanding of speech.