The zombie farmer is an undead agriculturalist who can be found in the Herblore Habitat. He will look after your fruit tree and bush patches if you pay him with vine blossoms, berries and other farming produce.
Unlike other gardeners, the zombie farmer can take care of multiple different types of crops grown in the habitat.
He will watch crops for the following prices:
The update history project
is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here
for how to help out!
- patch 18 August 2014 (Update):
- Players may now opt to pay the Zombie farmer for crop protection while their greenfingers aura is active.
- patch 4 January 2011 (Update):
- This farmer will now stop protecting trees if you dig them up.
- Despite being a farmer, it is currently unknown whether the zombie farmer is a member of the Group of Advanced Gardeners.
- He is unique from other zombies in that if you ask him to protect your crops or to weed, he forms coherent sentences. This is incongruous because his reply to the "sell me items" inquiry is a display of a much lesser level of speech understanding.