Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release date||24 November 2010 (Update)|
|Examine||Papa Mambo's undead minion.|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Unlike other gardeners, the zombie farmer can take care of multiple different types of crops growing in the habitat.
He will watch crops for the following prices:
|Plant to look after||Charge|
|Apple tree||9 x Raw sweetcorn|
|Banana tree||4 x Basket of apples|
|Curry tree||5 x Basket of bananas|
|Pineapple plant||10 x Watermelon|
|Orange tree||3 x Basket of strawberries|
|Lergberry bushes||3 x red vine blossom|
|Kalferberry bushes||3 x lergberries|
|Erzille||3 x green vine blossom|
|Ugune||3 x blue vine blossom|
|Argway||4 x red vine blossom|
|Shengo||5 x lergberries|
|Samaden||5 x kalferberries|
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- ninja 16 January 2017 (Update):
- Paying the Zombie Farmer in Herblore Habitat to protect plants via the right-click option now skips much more of the dialogue.
- patch 18 August 2014 (Update):
- Players may now opt to pay the Zombie farmer for crop protection while their greenfingers aura is active.
- ninja 4 August 2014 (Update):
- The Zombie farmer will now take your payment immediately instead of finishing his lovely conversation before deciding to take it.
- ninja 9 June 2014 (Update):
- Players can now pay farmers for farming plot protection while their Greenfingers aura is active.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite being a farmer, it is currently unknown whether the zombie farmer is a member of the Group of Advanced Gardeners.
- He is unique from other zombies in that if he is asked to protect your crops or to weed, he forms coherent sentences. This is incongruous because his reply to the "sell me items" inquiry displays a much lesser understanding of speech.
|Witchdoctor camouflage gear|