|Release||12 December 2005 (Update)|
|Champion of the zombies.|
|Equipment XP (2H/MH & Armour/OH)|
|4 / 2 / 1|
5 ticks (3.0s)
|Not immune||Not immune||Immune||Not immune|
|Links||bestiary • MRND|
|FAQ • doc|
The Zombie Champion is one of the 16 champions fought as part of the Champion's Challenge distraction and diversion. Like the other champions, he may be fought beneath the Champions' Guild, but only after a player finds a Zombie champion scroll, which is dropped by most zombies. After being defeated the first time, he may be fought again weekly for additional slayer and constitution experience.
Like the other champions, there is a special restriction during the fight with him. In the zombie's case, magic attacks are prohibited, meaning only ranged and melee may be used to fight him. He attacks with melee, at the same speed as daggers, and is a fairly easy fight.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 802 experience
- 802 experience
- A new banner hung under the Champions' Guild to celebrate victory
A player with the Banner carrier imp with the Zombie symbol on it
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 12 February 2013 (Update):
- Players are no longer warned about not using magic attacks against the Zombie Champion when they have no weapons equipped.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Like many other champions in the Champion's Challenge, the Zombie Champion is not the strongest zombie, there are many higher-level zombies like the armoured zombies in the Chaos Temple Dungeon and the dried zombies in the Kharidian Desert which are significantly stronger than the Zombie Champion.
- It is weak to a magic style (fire spells), despite magic not being allowed at all in the arena.
|Champions of Champions|