Quick guide for Zogre Flesh Eaters
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Grish, located west of Gu'Tanoth and south of Castle Wars.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat|
Starting out[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Grish in Jiggig, located a short run south of the Castle Wars.
- Talk to the ogre guard (without the combat level, east).
- Climb over the crushed barricade.
- Run east and down the stairs.
- Run as far as you can north-west and search the skeleton, kill the zombie and take his backpack.
- If you're in combat when trying to search the skeleton, the zombie will not spawn.
- Open the backpack, search the broken lectern behind the skeleton.
- Read the torn page.
- Search the nearby Ogre coffin until you find a Black prism (may take multiple attempts).
Yanille[edit | edit source]
- Enter the Dragon Inn pub in Yanille.
- Use the dragon inn tankard on the bartender.
- Talk to Zavistic Rarve on the 1st floor[UK]2nd floor[US] of the Wizards' Guild. Ring the bell outside if you lack the requirements.
- Enter the house just north of the guild, 1st floor[UK]2nd floor[US], talk to Sithik in bed.
- Search the drawers, the cupboard, and the wardrobe.
- Read the 3 books, use the papyrus on Sithik to make a portrait, then use the portrait on Sithik.
- Make sure that Sithik says that he appreciates "honesty" of the portrait or you will have to make another. If he says 'truth' you will have to try again. There is more papyrus in the drawers.
- Use the portrait on the bartender. He will return it as a Signed portrait.
- If he just says that he recognises Sithik without signing the portrait, it means that you forgot to show him the dragon inn tankard.
- Show your items to Zavistic in the magic guild.
- Use the strange potion on the cup of tea beside Sithik.
- Climb down the ladder, climb up the ladder, ask Sithik all the possible questions.
Final Battle[edit | edit source]
- Return to Grish at the quest start, he will give you a key.
- Talk to him again to be able to create a comp ogre bow and brutal arrows, which can be used to fight the upcoming boss.
- Cross the barricade to the east and go down the stairs again.
- Once inside, run directly west, through the double doors and down more stairs.
- Go north-east and search the stand in front of the pile of skulls. Prepare for battle.
- Kill Slash, pick up the Ogre artefact he drops.
- Return to Grish at quest start.
- Quest complete!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 quest point
- 3 Ourg bones
- 2 Zogre bones
- 2,000 experience
- 2,000 experience
- 2,000 experience
- Access to Jiggig
- Ability to equip inoculation brace
- Ability to fletch composite ogre bow and brutal arrows
- Take the black prism to either Zavistic Rarve for 2,000 coins or to Yanni Salika in Shilo Village for 5,000 coins.
- Take a 2, 3 or 4 dose relicym's balm potion to Uglug Nar for 300, 650 or 1,000 coins respectively. Doing so will unlock his shop.
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Music unlocked
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Zogre Flesh Eaters is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
It is therefore an indirect requirement for the following quests and miniquests:
- 'Phite Club
- A Clockwork Syringe
- Cabin Fever
- Children of Mah
- Crocodile Tears
- Full completion of Curse of the Black Stone
- Desperate Measures
- Full completion of Desperate Times
- Dishonour among Thieves
- Do No Evil
- Fate of the Gods
- Full completion of Heart of Stone
- Kindred Spirits
- Koschei's Troubles
- Mahjarrat Memories
- Full completion of Missing, Presumed Death
- Full completion of Nadir
- Nomad's Elegy
- One of a Kind
- Our Man in the North
- Pieces of Hate
- Rebuilding Edgeville
- Ritual of the Mahjarrat
- Rocking Out
- Sins of the Father
- Sliske's Endgame
- Tales of Nomad
- The Great Brain Robbery
- The Light Within
- The Mighty Fall
- Full completion of The World Wakes