Zogres are zombified ogres who have invaded the dance site of Jiggig, south of Castle Wars. They are encountered during the Zogre Flesh Eaters quest. Their name is a portmanteau of "zombie" and "ogre". They count as both zombies and ogres for slayer tasks.
When burying zogre bones inside Jiggig, there is a chance that an aggressive skogre will spawn next to the player.
Zogres take heavily reduced damage from normal weapons (approximately 75% reduction). Like skogres, they are especially weak to brutal arrows, taking full damage. They also take full damage from poison and familiars.
|Nothing|1 1 1 1
|Represents a 90% confidence range based on a sample of 6,617 kills.|
1 item is dropped at a time.
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These items are dropped alongside main drops.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 7 March 2016 (Update):
- Zogres have had their combat stats rebalanced.
- The zogre playing the drums can be attacked, but only with Ranged, Magic or the use of Melee weapons capable of hitting 2 squares away. You will also need to telegrab their items, should you wish to pick them up.
- The colour of the drums that the drumming zogre plays is slightly lighter than that of the other drums.
- Zogres used to inflict disease, but this status effect was removed from the game with the introduction of the Evolution of Combat.