|Release||12 April 2010 (Update)|
|High alch||156 coins|
|Low alch||104 coins|
|On death||Always a safe death|
|Bow ammunition. (Tier 6)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Zephyrium arrows is an item that can only be obtained and used while training Dungeoneering. It may be picked up from the table at the beginning of a dungeon, obtained as a monster drop, or produced using the Fletching skill.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|FAQ • docs|
Creation[edit | edit source]
|187.5 XP||-||2 (1.2s) / 1 (0.6s) [r 1]||-|
|Headless arrow (Dungeoneering)||15||N/A||-|
- ^ When creating a single set of arrows
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
This is an auto-generated list (the FAQ.). For all sources of this item, see ( ). For help, see
|Forgotten ranger||1; 2; 5; 14; 28; 42; 56; 70; 84; 98; 112; 126; 138||1–10||Varies|
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 23 April 2018 (Update):
- Tier 6 Zephyrium arrows in the Smugglers shop within a dungeon have been increased slightly to bring them in line. Up from 293 gp to 515 gp each. For some reason, they were cheaper than the Tier 5 Fractite arrows, which remain the same at 396 gp.
- hotfix 5 December 2017 (Update):
- Purchasing zephyrium arrows from the Dungeoneering smuggler on a free world no longer causes disconnects.
Dungeoneering ranged weapons