Zephyrium arrows is an item that can only be obtained and used while training Dungeoneering. It may be picked up from the table at the beginning of a dungeon, obtained as a monster drop, or produced using the Fletching skill.
Up to 125 arrows can be bound to your character at any one time. This is increased to 225 after completing the Salt in the Wound quest.
- ^ When creating a single set of arrows
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 23 April 2018 (Update):
- Tier 6 Zephyrium arrows in the Smugglers shop within a dungeon have been increased slightly to bring them in line. Up from 293 gp to 515 gp each. For some reason, they were cheaper than the Tier 5 Fractite arrows, which remain the same at 396 gp.
- hotfix 5 December 2017 (Update):
- Purchasing zephyrium arrows from the Dungeoneering smuggler on a free world no longer causes disconnects.