Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release||30 March 2020 (Update)|
|High alch||150 coins|
|Low alch||100 coins|
|Decoration for a variety of equipment.|
|Exchange||6,237 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
A Zarosian insignia is an Archaeological material that can be obtained through excavating material caches or various excavation sites, requiring level 5 Archaeology, at various dig sites around RuneScape.
Zarosian insignia are required to restore various artefacts. As players increase their Archaeology level and use higher tier mattocks, they are able to excavate Zarosian insignia at quicker rates.
Zarosian insignia, like other Archaeology materials, can be stored in the material storage container. An unlimited amount of Zarosian insignia can be stored in the material storage container.
Material caches[edit | edit source]
|Empty Throne Room east excavation site||Yes||4||N/A|
|Kharid-et - Barracks excavation site||No||2||Breaking the Seal|
Sources[edit | edit source]
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Material cache (Zarosian insignia)||5||1||Always[f 1]|
|Money making guide/Screening ancient gravel||5||1||Unknown|
- ^ There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
Products[edit | edit source]
This is an auto-generated list (update now), and shows the first 100 items alphabetically. For all items, click here.
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Planks, bars, and leather|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||94.5%|
|1 × Historic components||16/100|
|1 × Classic components||1/25|
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
- patch 29 June 2020 (Update):
- The Grand Exchange buy limits for all Archaeology materials have increased from 1,000 to 5,000.
- Grand Exchange items
- Items that can be disassembled
- Items that are reclaimable on death
- Tradeable items
- Items dropped by monster
- Items that disassemble into Simple parts
- Items that disassemble into Crafted parts
- Items that disassemble into Historic components
- Items that disassemble into Classic components
- Disassemble category/planks
- Items that can disassemble into special materials
- Archaeology materials