Zamorakian token is a term that can refer to pocket slot items received by supporting Zamorak during the Battle of Lumbridge world event. It is the counterpart of the Saradominist token.
When lost during the Battle, it could be reclaimed from the Recruitment Officer. After the battle, the tokens could no longer be reclaimed, until the update of 13 November 2013. The token can now be reclaimed by talking to the Saradominist preacher behind Lumbridge Castle (you do not have to go through with any of the dialogue options, it would be automatically reclaimed by talking to him and immediately interrupting it by walking away).
The token has a teleport option that allows the player to teleport to a spot west of the centre of the Lumbridge Crater for free, 10 times per day. This teleport is a popular choice in PvP for a number of reasons:
- The teleport will work up to level 30 Wilderness.
- The token is lost on death, but can be reclaimed for free.
- The pocket slot is often unused in PvP, making it an efficient slot for a teleport item.
- It's possible to put the token on your action bar and bind a key to it. Since the teleport option is the first option on the token, pressing the key will activate it without any delay.
The combination of these properties make the token very valuable in PvP. It is commonly used as a 'panic button' to get out of messy situations.
However as of 5 September 2020, the token's charges no longer reset. The four world event tokens (Armadylean token, Bandosian token, Saradominist token, and Zamorakian token) now share the maximum total of 10 charges which do not replenish.
- Previously, the token would teleport the player to the Zamorakian camp at the Lumbridge crater.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 13 January 2020 (Update):
- Using a World Event 1 token will no longer teleport players inside a rock during the Bonfire Festival.
- patch 10 September 2013 (Update):
- Players can no longer use the Battle of Lumbridge token emote if they are already performing another emote.