|Release||13 December 2004 (Update)|
|On death||Dropped on death|
|The Zamorak team's flag.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The Zamorak flag is the standard of Team Zamorak in the Castle Wars minigame, in which players on Team Zamorak must defend the Zamorak flag while players on Team Saradomin attempt to capture it and return it to their base to score points. The flag can be passed to another player if it is dropped. A player wielding the flag can also have it taken from them by another player.
The Zamorak flag is a large red standard bearing the symbol of Zamorak, attached to a long wooden pole. It plays a key role in Castle Wars. It is kept on the 3rd floor[UK]4th floor[US] (top floor) of the Zamorak castle. Its counterpart in the opposing team is the Saradomin flag.
If captured, the player doing so will automatically switch his current weapon and shield with the standard, which is held with both hands. Players can attack with the standard, but it is very weak weapon with a slow attack speed. If a player with the standard is killed, the standard will be dropped on the ground, allowing it to be taken by members of either team. The abilities Barge, Escape and Surge cannot be used while holding the flag.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||-350.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 16 April 2013 (Update):
- An issue that was causing Castle Wars flags to not be cleared at the end of a game has been fixed.
- patch 15 September 2010 (Update):
- Prevented both Castle Wars flags being dropped on the same square.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Before its graphical update, the Zamorak flag used a model similar to cosmetic banners and flags from Trouble Brewing.