|Release||5 December 2006 (Update)|
|High alch||3,000 coins|
|Low alch||2,000 coins|
|A blessed crozier.|
|Exchange||1,148,651 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
A Zamorak crozier is a piece of the Zamorak robe outfit (Treasure Trails). It can be obtained by completing a hard clue scroll as part of the Treasure Trails Distraction and Diversion. When worn, this item protects the player from Zamorak followers in the God Wars Dungeon. The crozier is wielded as a staff in the weapons slot, although it is not possible to attack with it equipped.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
|Reward casket (hard)||Hard||1||Rare||N/A|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||34.0%|
|1 × Fortunate components||Always|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 28 November 2016 (Update):
- Saradomin and Zamorak Treasure Trail armours no longer give Saradomin or Zamorak components.
- patch 24 March 2014 (Update):
- Croziers have had their combat stats removed and their Prayer bonuses made consistent.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to 24 March 2014 this weapon was a popular choice for low level player killers. As its only requirement to wield was 60 Prayer it allowed even level 4 accounts to wield croziers while having the accuracy of a level 50 weapon. The update however changed the crozier to be wieldable item, with only a prayer bonus. The crozier is also no longer classified as a weapon.