The Zamorak cape is a reward from the Mage Arena minigame. To receive the cape, the player must win the activity by defeating Kolodion in his four guises, then speak to him, step through the nearby sparkling pool, and finally pray at the statue of Zamorak. Upon praying at the statue, the Zamorak cape will appear next to the player and can be picked up.
When dropped, the player receives the message "The cape ignites and burns up as it touches the ground" , "You will need to pray to the Mage arena statue to get another." and is instantly destroyed. Once lost, a player can get a new cape by once again praying at the statue of Zamorak. Kolodion does not have to be fought again.
It's possible to obtain all 3 types of capes from the statues by just praying to each of them for the people that wish to complete POH storage.
Contrary to popular belief, neither the God staves nor the God capes have any effect whatsoever on Divine Storm.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 23 September 2009 (Update):
- Ensure players can only have one god cape at a time.
- patch 21 April 2009 (Update):
- An animation glitch with the Dragon'hai robes and Zamorak cape has been fixed.
- When you own more than one Mage Arena cape of any or multiple gods, obtained though bug-abuse, and wear any of them it will delete all extra capes including those of the other two gods.