Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release date||11 July 2005 (Update)|
|Actions||Pay, Talk to, Trade, Examine|
|Examine||Perhaps this gardener might look after your crops for you|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Yulf Squecks is the farmer of the Spirit Tree Patch in Etceteria. People might find it useful to use this farming patch as they collect rewards from their Kingdom Miscellania. After the player has completed A Fairy Tale III - Battle at Ork's Rift, Martin the Master Gardener will tell Yulf Squecks to give the player special attention for the latter's help with the fairies. Players can then request that Yulf Squecks keep their Spirit Tree Patch weeded, which he will do so for free. Yulf will watch over a spirit tree for 5 monkey nuts, a monkey bar, and a ground suqah tooth.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
18 July 2022 (
- The "Talk-to" option has been renamed to "Talk to".
- ninja 18 July 2022 (Update):
- Leprechauns and farmers now remain in place rather than wandering about.
- Farmers now offer items for sale in a shop, opened via a new "Trade" option, rather than through dialogue.
- Farmers now have "Pay" as their left-click option.
- ninja 9 June 2014 (Update):
- Players can now pay farmers for farming plot protection while their Greenfingers aura is active.