Ysondria is a druidess and guardian of The Nexus, who fights "The Grotesque" with faith. She began doing this after her mentor, Augrum, died. She explains that The Nexus is what created the swamp, as well as being the reason behind the Wall beasts within the dungeons below. According to her, it had been around for years, but has only recently emerged at a nexus.
She can appear on treasure trail clues and she will give a challenge scroll with the question "how many ore rocks are there in the nearby copper and tin mine?". The correct answer is 8 rocks.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- ninja 12 October 2020 (Update):
- The dialogue that plays when speaking to NPCs during challenge scrolls has been removed (the dialogue will still play the first time you speak to an NPC during a challenge scroll).
- patch 13 January 2020 (Update):
- A full stop has been added when examining Ysondria.
- patch 28 January 2019 (Update):
- Now accepts the correct result to her challenge clue scroll when asking about mining rocks in the nearby mine.
- patch 13 January 2014 (Update):
- Dash symbols now appear correctly in the dialogue with Ysondria at The Nexus.