Quick guide for You Are It
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||McGrubor's Wood|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||
Starting out[edit | edit source]
Treasure trail[edit | edit source]
- Stand next to Duke Horacio on the 1st floor[UK]2nd floor[US] of Lumbridge Castle.
- Remove all worn items, then perform the Cry and Panic emotes (in that order).
- Use the mysterious clue's dig option in the south-west corner of the Lumbridge cemetery.
- Enter the POH portal in Rimmington.
- Search the bookcase in the north-western part of the western room of Draynor Manor (the room before Ava; the first room on the left after entering the building).
- Open the locked casket.
Mysterious hole[edit | edit source]
- Return to McGrubor's Wood with a rope. Dig 2 paces south of the crate. Inspect and then descend the mysterious hole.
- Follow the path to the end and investigate the coffin for a cutscene.
- Investigate the mantle to the east.
- Talk to Uri.
- Quest complete!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 quest point
- Sealed clue scroll (easy)
- Sealed clue scroll (medium)
- Sealed clue scroll (hard)
- Puzzle casket
- Old necklace, which you can use to find jade trinkets around Gielinor if over level 50 Dungeoneering
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Additional rewards/activities
- Search for necklace trinkets scattered around Gielinor. Combining them creates the necklace of Charos
- Music unlocked
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
You Are It is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
It is therefore an indirect requirement for the following quests and miniquests: