Yamada Island is an island in The Pincers region of the Wushanko Isles. It is a major cultural centre and focus of social gathering.
- In I Spy the player sends a ship to spy on the khan of Yamada, and deliver information to his brother in New Heritage.
- In Expansion the player sends a ship to set up a stainless steel factory on Yamada Island.
- In A Feat of Seamanship the player sends a ship to sail to the Reef of Perpetual Storms, north of Yamada, a feat few have ever accomplished and lived to tell the tale.
- In Supply and Demand the player sends a ship to Yamada island while there is an oversupply of stainless steel in the markets, and prices are low.
- In X Marks the Spot the player sends a ship to retrieve rich resources found south of Yamada Island near the Sea of Knives.
- In Smuggling Job the player smuggles an assassin to the docks of Flou Tar-Shei for the khan of Yamada Island, because he wishes to have a soldier stationed there. The player warns their captain to not be caught by the authorities.
- In Sign it in Blood the player sends a ship to form an alliance with the khan of Yamada. This should secure our continued access to the area.
- In Arcane Knowledge, the Occultist wishes to obtain the secrets of the lighthouse golems located on Yamada Island, which are powered by an old magical energy.
- Yamada Island was named as a tribute to ex-Jagex employee Mod Chihiro.