Yak (Player-owned farm)
Yaks are the seventh species of animals unlocked at the player-owned farm, requiring level 71 Farming. They can be kept in large pens and the breeding pen. Yaks must be fed using vegetables, fruit, or flowers.
Perks[edit | edit source]
Placing an elder yak of any breed in a large pen with a farm totem enables the perk "Nigel's Gift", giving a 2% chance of finding a clue scroll when checking the health of, or picking the last crop from, a farming patch. If this is done in two pens, the chance if increased to 2.5%.
Yak breeds[edit | edit source]
There are three yak breeds in the breeding log:
- Fremennik yak - Obtained as a rare drop from killing yaks, or by breeding.
- Spirit yak - Obtained rarely when creating pack yak pouches, or by breeding.
- Sacred yak - The "Shiny!" yak. Obtained by breeding, chances are increased if the Sparkling, Glistening, or Radiant traits are used.
Animal stats[edit | edit source]
|Eats||Vegetables, fruits, flowers|
|Produce||Varies between breeds|
|Muck||Manure and green manure|
|6.67 hours (33.35 hours)|
|Breeding success chance (%)||60%|
|N/A||13.43 hours||24.03 hours||29.73 hours|
|Growth check Farming XP|
|Cured disease Farming XP|
|Base sell price in beans|
|Buyer||Prezleek (yak buyer)|
|Last spawn||February 20 2019 00:00 UTC ago|
|Next spawn||February 23 2019 00:00 UTC|
Achievements[edit | edit source]
- Barooooo! ( 10) – Adopt a baby yak.
- You Had a Yak ( 0) – Complete all yak breeds.
- Yaksworn ( 0) – Successfully breed a yak with the Ravensworn trait.
Gallery[edit | edit source]