Wyson the gardener is the head gardener of Falador Park. He and his fellow gardeners are constantly blighted by the presence of the giant mole who made her lair underneath the park. She was enlarged when Wyson attempted to use Malignius Mortifer's Super-Ultra-Flora-Growth potion to grow larger flowers, instead accidentally using it on a pregnant mole. He stays near the plants leading to her lair in order to warn players who approach.
He offers to sell woad leaves for either 5, 10, 15 or 20 coins, though he rejects offers of 5 or 10 coins. If offered 15 coins, he will sell a single woad leaf, and if offered 20 coins, will sell two leaves for generosity. Thus, it is best to offer him 20 coins for the woad leaves. Alongside this, players may request any amount of woad leaves for an increased price of 25 coins each via right-clicking and selecting "buy woad leaves". Although ten digits may be entered, he will only sell up to 10,000 in a single transaction.
He will also offer to trade bird's nests for mole skins, noses and claws. He will also offer those who have completed the hard Falador tasks white lily seeds in exchange for mole skins.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- ninja 20 August 2018 (Update):
- Wyson the gardener now accepts noted mole skins, claws and noses.
- patch 4 June 2013 (Update):
- Wyson now wears his gloves correctly.
- patch 2 November 2010 (Update):
- Wyson now gives the correct number of lily seeds to players with little inventory space.
- He used to play a part in the Pirate's Treasure quest, where he attacked those who dug in Falador Park. However, he was later replaced by a gardener.