Wushrooms are a type of mushroom found when a player forages from a mushroom cluster on Goshima and The Islands That Once Were Turtles. They require 90 farming to forage and may be sold to the Tang Chufang shop in Waiko for 1 chime each.
Wushrooms can be sliced into sliced mushrooms, requiring level 86 Cooking and 90 Farming to do so. It takes five of them to make one sliced mushroom. This may be boosted.
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
|Price sold at
|Prices bought at
[view] • [talk]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 10 October 2016 (Update):
- Different kinds of wushrooms can be sliced to use. Players who had wushrooms before the update had theirs converted to sliced wushrooms.
- Its name is a portmanteau of "Wushanko" and "mushroom".
- As part of The Arc – Chapter 2 update on 10 October 2016, Wushrooms were drastically changed. Prior to the update: