|Release date||21 September 2011 (Update)|
|Loyalty Points||2,000 points|
|Colourful and elegant - fit for a high ranking official of the Eastern Lands.|
|These cosmetics will not display |
in PvP-enabled areas.
|Infobox • Talk page|
The Wushanko outfit is an outfit that can be purchased from Solomon's General Store. It was formerly an item set available through the Members Loyalty Programme. Once the cosmetic override set is unlocked the player may reclaim the item set and use the free recolour options via the Loyalty Programme Shop.
The outfit consists of:
|Head||Wushanko hat||Male||Wushanko hat|
|Body||Wushanko top||Male||Wushanko jacket|
|Legs||Wushanko legs||Male||Wushanko trousers|
|Feet||Wushanko shoes||Male||Wushanko shoes|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 13 August 2013 (Update):
- All loyalty outfits can now be reclaimed when stored in a dragon keepsake box.
- patch 28 September 2011 (Update):
- The correct coloured Changshan outfit are now given from the Player Loyalty store.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This outfit was previously known as the Changshan (male) or Cheongsam (female) outfit, which are the Mandarin and Cantonese names for Chinese traditional robes in real life (exact terminology may vary).
- On the third release of the loyalty shop, it was put on special for 1000 points.