|Release date||21 September 2011 (Update)|
|Colourful and elegant - fit for a high ranking official of the Eastern Lands.|
|This cosmetic will not display|
in PvP-enabled areas.
|Infobox • Talk page|
Wushanko is a cosmetic override outfit that can be purchased from Solomon's General Store. It was first available as an item set through the Members Loyalty Programme. Once the cosmetic override set is unlocked, the player may reclaim the item set and use the free recolour options via the Loyalty Programme Shop.
The outfit consists of:
|Head||Wushanko hat||Male||Wushanko hat|
|Body||Wushanko top||Male||Wushanko jacket|
|Legs||Wushanko legs||Male||Wushanko trousers|
|Feet||Wushanko shoes||Male||Wushanko shoes|
Cosmetic override[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 13 August 2013 (Update):
- All loyalty outfits can now be reclaimed when stored in a dragon keepsake box.
- patch 28 September 2011 (Update):
- The correct coloured Changshan outfit are now given from the Player Loyalty store.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The item version of this outfit is known as the Changshan (male) or Cheongsam (female) outfit, which are the Mandarin and Cantonese names for Chinese traditional robes in real life (exact terminology may vary).
- On the third release of the loyalty shop, it was put on special for 1000 points.