|Infobox • Talk page|
History[edit | edit source]
After Ling, one of the best assassins in the Death Lotus, failed her assignment to kill Quin, she was expelled from the order. Wu then cut off one of her hands as punishment, and was about to cut the other one, but she escaped and threw herself into the sea.
Some time later, when Ling killed Tombi, the khan of Thalassia, one of his bodyguards and Death Lotus assassin, Bak, witnessed the event. He sent a letter to the Death Lotus informing that Ling was alive. Wu was then sent to capture Ling and bring her home. Ling learnt of this and went to The Island that Reflects the Moon, where he was located. He was halfway through a battered squid ring when she decapitated him. She planned to pull a touth out of his mouth and hang it from her belt.
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ a b The Assassin, "Woe for Wu", RuneScape. "After I failed to kill Quin, the Khan of the Sea, I barely returned to the Death Lotus with my life. [...] I was to leave the order. I accepted this with reluctance. Then, Baby Tooth asked me to bare my wrists. Wu, Baby Tooth's fat son, grabbed me by the forearm and raised a blade... [...] Before my hand had even hit the floor, Wu had raised his knife again. He grabbed at my other forearm, but his hands were slippery with blood. I wrested myself from his grasp, ran to the window and threw myself into the sea."
- ^ The Assassin, "A Jade Frog in the Throat", RuneScape. "Tombi is dead. [...] There is one small problem. I killed most of Tombi's bodyguards once the alarm was set off, but one got away. He saw my face. I recognised him from... before. He's an assassin of the Death Lotus order."
- ^ The Assassin, "The Death Lotus", RuneScape. "It was that son-of-a-squid, Bak. He sent a letter days ago, and was only heading back to collect a reward."
- ^ The Assassin, "Woe for Wu", RuneScape. "Bak revealed that Wu, the one who cut off my hand, is charged with taking me home. Kirau has located him on The Island that Reflects the Moon."
- ^ Woe for Wu, RuneScape. "Wu was half-way through a battered squid ring when the Assassin removed his head."
- ^ The Island that Reflects the Moon, RuneScape. "This is an area renowned for its hospitality and hot springs. Beyond the odd cave giant, the island is a paradise. Wu was killed here by the Assassin."
- ^ The Assassin, "Woe for Wu", RuneScape.
- Player: So, Wu is dead?
- The Assassin: It is the way of the assassin - fail at your task and your life is forfeit. He failed to take my hand, so I took his head.
- Player: What do you plan to do with it?
- The Assassin: I plan to pull a tooth from its mouth and hang it from my belt.