||21 June 2021 (Update)
||3 seconds (5 ticks)
|Tear at the target with blood magic.
- 60%-300% ability damage.
- Instead if target is bound or stunned deal 120%-360% ability damage.
- Extends the duration of the next Combust cast by 2 hits. (Within 10s)
- Reverts back to Wrack on use.
- Consumes all stacks of Blood Tithe.
|Infobox • Talk page
Wrack and Ruin is a basic Magic ability with no level requirements. It is the upgraded variant of Wrack usable when the player has 12 stacks of Blood Tithe, which are gained through the use of the Exsanguinate spell. Because of this requirement, it essentially requires level 96 Magic in order to be used.
It deals 60–300% ability damage or 120–360% ability damage if the target is stunned or bound. It also extends the duration of Combust by two hits if cast within 10 seconds of this ability. Because it is a basic ability and requires 12 stacks of Blood Tithe to be cast, Wrack and Ruin's damage is always increased by an additional 12%.
The stun from Impact is too short for Wrack and Ruin to deal its boosted damage, because Impact stuns the target for 1.2 seconds, shorter than the global cooldown of 1.8 seconds. Deep Impact or a Dreadnip's stun gives enough time for the user to use Wrack and Ruin once for its boosted damage. This ability's damage boost does not work on most bosses as the majority of them are stun-immune, but even then, it still deals as much or even more damage than ultimate abilities even without considering the 12% damage boost from the Blood Tithe stacks that are required to use it.
The Energising perk will make Wrack and Ruin generate an additional 0.6% adrenaline per rank instead.
||Damage if target
is stunned or bound
|Wrack and Ruin
|This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 14 March 2022 (Update):
- The Impatient Invention perk will now work with Slice, Piercing Shot, Wrack, and Wrack & Ruin.
- patch 7 February 2022 (Update):
- Wrack, and Wrack and Ruin will now correctly have their damage reduced by the Energising perk.
- ninja 28 June 2021 (Update):
- Fixed an issue causing Wrack and Ruin to deal slightly more damage to stunned targets than the intended amount listed in the tooltip.
- While the ability itself has no requirements, because Exsanguinate requires level 96 Magic, Wrack and Ruin indirectly has the highest level requirement out of any ability to use, surpassing Ice Asylum, which requires level 91 Constitution.